Question

Hello guys.

I need some help. My system specs are :

Asrock 970 Pro 3 rev2.0

AMD Phenom II x6 1055T

AMD Radeon HD6770

8GB DDR 3 1600

Niresh Yosemite Zone 10.10

I'm having trouble enable proper QE CI on the Mac. I followed the Radeon 6770 full QE_CI thread and Mac OS X detecs the card (as AMD 5000 Radeon) and gets the memory right (it's 1024mb), but outside of Safe Mode, it just boots to a grey screen. When I boot into safe mode, I can get full memory and 1080p resolution, but before booting it goes grey, then black and then loads. Not on safe mode, it just stays grey with a spinning beachball.

I checked my loaded kexts and it loads AMD5000Controller, AMDSupport and AMDFramebuffer (all are version 1.2.8), but it doesn't load the AMDRadeonX3000 kext. While everything loads, the problem is certain apps need OpenGL QE_CI like Skype, and Sketch and so on. The only modication I did was modify the AMD5000Controller and AMDRadeonX3000 kexts, I added "0x68BA1002" to them (my card's address". It works great with the AMD5000Controller, but doesn't want to load the Radeonx3000 kext. It also gives me at boot GPU Virtualization Disabled (No Multisplace, No DMA Page update).

What should I be doing. I can supply more info if you need it.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet