WWAN mini pci For Mac Os X
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi niresh ,will you suggests me some WWAN mini pci card for my studio on xp 16 1645 laptop that can work.WWAN WITH 21MBPS, Hhave kext fully working.

Here's the list of WiFi adapters with native support in OS X: PCI-Express: Atheros AR5BDT92 (Atheros AR9280 chipset) Mini PCI-Express (Half-Size): Atheros AR5B93 Atheros AR5BHB92 Broadcom BCM94322HM8L

Mini PCI-Express (Full-Size): Atheros AR5BXB92 Broadcom BCM94322MC Atheros AR5BXB112 (using in iMac since may 2011)
All cards supports AirDrop technology and all of them works in OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8

hey deepak,

i was talking for getting the WWAN card, above card are only wifi cards.

my studio xp 1645 can support WWAN card.

so please provide me some more detail about any working mac os x wwan card with 3g support..

i just purchased my wwan card erricciosn f5521 21 mbps.lets see if it can be detected by mac os x.waiting...........

i just purchased my wwan card erricciosn f5521 21 mbps.lets see if it can be detected by mac os x.waiting...........

check and post result 

hi all final i detected my WWAN card. DELL WIRELSS 5540 in usb sys properties and also showing in network pref.but how to make profile for connection with network with the apn config.