Building my Hackintosh with Mountain Lion (problems)
1 1

Question

Firstly hello to everyone! Im new in all the "Hackintosh World" but im trying to build my multi system machine for all the week without any success :)

And finally decided to ask for help.

My hardware:

Motherboard: ASUS P8H77-V

BIOS: ASUS UEFI BIOS Utility (updated)

RAM: 8GB "kingston"

CPU: Intel i5 3.2GHz

Video: ATI Radeon HD 3800 series

And the first question.. what are u thinking guys about these parts and Hackintosh? is it complicated or real?

I have Windows 7 -64bit on my machine as well. But made a partition with 100GB special for OSX. And planing to have both (if its gonna be successful).

I was trying several versions of OSX and in each version was different problems. So for now i stayed with Mountain Leon 10.8.x Niresh edition.

There was just few times from 50~ when i had a chance to run OSX NOT in a safe mode. Sometimes even in a safe mode it was not possible to run so without any solution i had to reinstal OSX again again and again.

The last problem before this post was that was Kernel panick bcos of the CPU HPET. And i thought that finally everything is fine but just suddenly the Kernel panic apeard in my GUY desktop. And it is doesnt matter or its safe mode or normal one. SO, first - there is no option in my BIOS like HPET enable or disable. Nothing like this... what should i do? I tried lots of boot flags - nothing helped. 

Waiting for the help guys and advises ! Thank You!

Domas

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet