Endless Reboot After Successful install!
1 1

Question

I have sucessfully installed 10.9 on my p.c. and have tried the chamelon boot loader (about to try clover) but after i install 10.9 I will reboot and I will get stuck into an endless loop after i see the bootloader. 

I have tried -v to see what is going wrong but i can't see the text because the reboot will cause it to not stay long enough for me to read it.

I have also tried -x USBBusFix=No PCIRootUID GraphicsEnabler with no luck.....

Note: as i have an AMD proc. i had to use     "Kernel Cache"=amd       in order to install

Is it possible to retrieve a log so i can at least see where it hangs up to auto reboot like this?

msi fm2-a75ma-e35

A8-5600 AMD QUAD CORE

4gb of ram

Radeon HD 5550

6 answers to this question

http://www.insanelym...on-amd/page-238

post :4743   have attachment...   download and unzip, rename it to  "amd"  and paste it to the root directory of  Niresh's Maverick destro. Boot it from destro and use  just "-v" "amd" without quotes, after it load files it will freeze for few mins depends of ur  system. then it will continue with installation.

After installation it will reboot use flags  "-v" "GraphicsEnabler=No"  without quotes (u can use also ur APU GPU  XD)  make  fast  login to prevent freeze of system (its happens if u are not log in fast).  

Im currently posting it from a working Hackintosh  on  APU  A8 3870k over clocked @3,4GHz with 8GB Ram but i have  issues with Graphics  :/ will solve it later.

P.S. i installed em today. for APU always trust only Bronya's(Bronzovka's)  kernels don't afraid to ask him in pm a help(insanelymac.com/forums) he always  can give a link to he's latest  kernels.

http://www.insanelym...on-amd/page-238 post :4743   have attachment...   download and unzip, rename it to  "amd"  and paste it to the root directory of  Niresh's Maverick destro. Boot it from destro and use  just "-v" "amd" without quotes, after it load files it will freeze for few mins depends of ur  system. then it will continue with installation.After installation it will reboot use flags  "-v" "GraphicsEnabler=No"  without quotes (u can use also ur APU GPU  XD)  make  fast  login to prevent freeze of system (its happens if u are not log in fast).  Im currently posting it from a working Hackintosh  on  APU  A8 3870k over clocked @3,4GHz with 8GB Ram but i have  issues with Graphics  :/ will solve it later.P.S. i installed em today. for APU always trust only Bronya's(Bronzovka's)  kernels don't afraid to ask him in pm a help(insanelymac.com/forums) he always  can give a link to he's latest  kernels.

Let me know if this solve the issue.

Let me know if this solve the issue.

my spec's are:  AMD A8 3870k     F1A55 M LK 2.0      8GB RAM       SSD 128 GB

after installation  boot always with flag :  GraphicsEnabler=No

mine  HD6870 OC works after boot perfect with no glitches but i have to  flag GE=No