need help maverick niresh amd FX
1 1

Question

hello goodnight guys, a greeting to me primarily attracted much attention for the high compatibility with mac systems there and I would like to ask you some help or any idea to install it on my configamd 4100M5A78L usb 3.012gb ddr3Grafica builtI would like to know what command or method could do to install via usb and that programs need to perform this installation with driver and other installed components, a great community and greetings page

15 answers to this question

You can try and start installing and see if you dont get errors.if you do get stuck boot using the -v bootflag and post a picture so we can help you out.

perfect ok now I'm on it, I created the usb Niresh maverick with win32 disk imager, use windows ... good or should I use another bootloader instead?

I do not start work created win32diskimager in windows platform, starting the usb therefore selected the command-v restarts again passed the same should create this facility in any way with any bootloader? or I need to get some command to get power to install, thanks guys

boot amdfx -v

to the command you tell me I restarted the machine will boot problem and I'll have to get some chamaleon or loader ... I like I said in my answers I record the image window 7 win32diskimager, the torrent download it me here, then proves again to load aver if it works, but I'll have to play bios truth in the bios this default've only changed hdd ide to ahci .. strangest thing that, thanks

can't understand what you trying to tell me ????

sorry i´m spanish speak any english.... the comand amdfx -v reset my computer ... i create the niresh maverick os x image with win32disk imager , i use the comand you post amdfx-v and reset ... any idea for the problem ?? need bootloader chimera o clover ... oh my god...

check your bios

Bios
*Main 
**Sata Config - AHCI
*Advanced
**Jumper Free Config
***CPU Ratio = 20 (for overclock) 
***AMD Turbo Core Tech =Disabled
**CPU Config
***Cstate Mode= Disabled
***Advanced Clock Calibration = All Cores
***Unleashed mode =Disabled
***Active Cores = Manual (3rd and 4th on and value = 0%)

try these flags -v cpus=2 ,arch=x86_64

don´t start with comand ... reset computer , configured bios with yur post and the problem persist ....

you are trying 10.8.5 or 10.9 ????

trying 10.9 mavericks , trying later 10.8.5 for persist the problem later comment the progress

the maverick Niresh lion 10.8.5 and 10.9 distributions are giving me error when entering this amdfx-x-v command, here I leave a aver catch me if you can I have a damn cable fx is driving me crazy and no installation this step is

The default bios was anything but quick boot I put disabled, ai god that fails will be failing over this stepPosted Image

try this flag npci=ox2000 or ox3000 -v -x