FAKESMC Fatal Error (Niresh Mavericks to PC)

Question

FAKESMC Failed to initialize........

Using Niresh Bootloader with this guide (http://www.macbreaker.com/2014/01/install-osx-mavericks-on-pc-with-niresh.html)  and I have an Asus motherboard P6X58D (No HPET support)

How do you apply this fix (Fix FakeSMC failed to initialize SMC device Error)when you cannot bypass this error in the bootloading process ?? ...either I'm super noob or these instructions don't make sense, or I attempt to apply the fix before I run the bootloader ? How can you access Utilities and then Terminal - when you cannot even get to an install screen ?! ?! let alone past this bootloader, wtf o.0 (do you do these instructions on an available working mac ?)

I am trying to use Niresh's bootloader to install Mavericks onto my pc - and eventually onto an available HD, Seperate from my Windows OS Drives...
Furthermore, I only have one usb drive attached to my computer when trying to initiate the niresh bootloader with all my other drives unplugged like suggested, so why would it ask you to put this FAKESMC.kext fix on another USB PEN ? Is it implying that this fix can be run pre-bootloader and inserted similarly like a bootflag ?

Need answers, please and thanks..

fakesmc1.PNG

fakesmc2.PNG

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet