Freeze after Installation - 10.10

Sorry if I do anything wrong, not really sure how to post here! Please be gentle =)

Firstly, my specs.

Mobo: GB 970A-DS3P
CPU: FX-8350
RAM: 12GB HyperX

Well, to the problem: 

I've managed to install, using the bootflags "/amd1 -v npci=0x2000". I've installed it to a 300GB Partition. Post installation, I am unable to boot. I am stuck at a weird location when using what I used to install ("-v npci=0x2000" (and "npci=0x3000")): http://i.imgur.com/De0etyih.jpg. I've tried adding PCIRootUID=1/0, GraphicsEnabler=No, maxmem=4092, in different combinations, as well as Disabling USB 3.0 Controller as I read somewhere. When mixing the bootflags, the freeze location varies, but it's always around that area.

I'm using Niresh Yosemite Zone 10.10.0.

I'd really love some help.

- kenn.

UPDATE: I managed to get past it! I reinstalled OS X (using "/amd1 -v npci=0x2000" to enter), Disabled IGPEnabler in the installer, and used the boot flags: "-v npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1" in addition to the Chameleon boot flags. I am now currently at a problem after installing nvidia web drivers, in which when I boot, I either boot into a white screen, or with verbose a screen of never-ending nvidia messages. Sometimes I can get past it using GraphicsEnabler=No, however I can't seem to get past log in screen, it just loads forever after I attempt to log in. I can get past it completely using nv_disable=1, however it is very low resolution with very laggy GUI.

Edited by kenn

1 answer to this question

Same Problem:

My Hardware:

AMD FX 9590

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0

Corsair Vengence 16G (8G+8G) 1600MHz RAM

Zotac GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB in PCIex16 Slot 1

Quadro 4000 2GB PCIeX16 Slot 2

No SLI Bridge

Apple Cinema Display through DisplayPort to miniDisplayPort adapter cable

Installed YZ 10.10.1 with

Setup 1:

/amd1 npci=0x2000 -v

GUID Partition on a new HDD

Chamelion EFI, MacPro 3,1

Result 1:

Booted from HDD (npci=0x2000/ npci=0x3000) -v

Verbose Boot then

Black Screen and Freeze

Result 2:

(npci=0x2000/ npci=0x3000), nv_disable=1 -v

Verbose Boot then

White Screen and some verbose linesalternately, (So fast coming ang going with white screen I can't read/take Pic)

Result 3:

(npci=0x2000/ npci=0x3000), nv_disable=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes -v

Verbose Boot then

Started with Bad Choppy Graphics

System Detects Both of My Graphics but not natively (i.e. 3MB VRAM, Resolution 1024x768)

Installing with "Move NVIDIA Kexts" will result to OSX Installation Failed. It removes newer NVIDIA Kexts with Installing and activating older one.

Niresh's Mavericks 10.9 runnes very well with all GPUs running in native mode in this machine installing with "/amdfx -v"

Edited by escape_freedom13