graphics card GTX 570

Question

Hello there !

I wonder if anyone has the same graphics card as mine and make it work with the new OS X 10.9.0 Maverick "Niresh" !
I installed OS X 10.9.0 Maverick but I have problems with the graphics card !
I managed to install it and it works but I do not get graphics card to work!

nVidia Geforce GTX 570

GIGABYTE GA- P67A- UD5 -B3
SOUND CARD REALTEK ALC889
The networks CHIP REALTEK RTL8111E
INTEL P67 EXPRESS CHIPSET SOCKET 1155
nVidia GTX 570

2 answers to this question

I have The same cardIt's weird, but it have worked only in the first time I've installed 10.8.5, with OpenGL accelerationBut it never worked again, even with the correct boot flags or updating the driverIt only works if you remove the graphics kexts, but it will have no acceleration and probably no full resolutionTo remove graphics kexts after install, boot with -s, it will start a prompt/terminalDofsck -fymount -uw /grafix backup allIt will remove the graphics kexts to a backup folder

Hello there !I wonder if anyone has the same graphics card as mine and make it work with the new OS X 10.9.0 Maverick "Niresh" !I installed OS X 10.9.0 Maverick but I have problems with the graphics card !I managed to install it and it works but I do not get graphics card to work!

nVidia Geforce GTX 570

GIGABYTE GA- P67A- UD5 -B3SOUND CARD REALTEK ALC889The networks CHIP REALTEK RTL8111EINTEL P67 EXPRESS CHIPSET SOCKET 1155nVidia GTX 570

Do you need the kext drivers or do you have them? I cant understand the question.you say you made the graphics work but didnt? Can you explain better the issue you are having.Thank you
1 person likes this