SONY VAIO F Series (PCG-81312M)
1 1

Question

SONY VAIO F Series (PCG-81312M)

Is there hope for this machine that is going to be given to me the day after tomorrow?

I'm gonna do my test using the "known" tools, rooting for 10.10.x

If anybody has experience with it please share it with me!

Attached are the picture and some specs!

Thank you!

VyMFMpn.jpg

2k9nGbr.png

1 answer to this question

I've managed to make it work and i've everything working except proper stepping, only 8 and 20 and the webcam.
Working

Not Working

• WiFi with Atheros 9285 modded kext and injector (files)
  • Ethernet (Realtek 81xx)
  • Audio, full support with latest VoodooHDA plus when i plug headphones it knows and automatically swaps to them.. no problems or clicks, just some "hisss"
  • USB 3.0 (universal kexts) works only if something is inserted on the port on boot, and afterwards no problem.

Boot flags? Well installed with

• Webcam, don't care much
  • Screen brightness control, i use an app that changes the brightness by playing with graphics until i fix it.

Used Hackintosh Vietnam Tool, with Vanilla USB.
Chameleon is my bootloader and i've got no problems booting into the windows partition on the same disk.

My thermals seem to work ok snpy.in/y1gnrz snpy.in/Oymemq
I've built SSD for my i5 CPU but still i use NullCPUPM cause i get Kp's on each boot.

I'm in great need of the following :

• GraphicsEnabler=Yes
  • nv_disable=1 (cause you know, 540m :P )

Well that is it until now.
I'll post back with more things, when and if i have time to tamper with more things...

• Proper DSDT patches for the H67 mobo.
    - Power control is my main concern cause Apple Power Management Patches tend to break on my, haven't found one that works and each time i revert back and use NullCPUPM.
    - Display backlight, brightness is my second concern
  • I'd like to use AppleHDA patched but didn't had the time to play with more than Generic (and latest) VoodooHDA that does the work.
  • And last, if there is an easy way, the Webcam, not that i use it everyday, i've got my phone for these things, but for the occasional vid-chat :P

Well that is it until now.
I'll post back with more things, when and if i have time to tamper with more things...

Edited by Bloodiator