OS X 10.10.1 nvidia drivers?

Question

i have an nvidia geforce gtx 760 gpu, is there a way to install the drivers for it on os x or something?

because when i try to play even the simplest of games (like garry's mod on a flatgrass (or some other very bad map(like a map without any lighting(like that map i made back in 2009 thinking it was the best map ever(it wasnt the best map)))) map), the fps goes down very low (like 8 or 7 fps)

i should also point out when i first launched os x, it said something like "a graphical error has occured" and the OS wouldn't respond, the background would go black then back to the background every like 10 seconds and if i clicked on the apple logo or something, it would need for the next 10 seconds for it to respond. however, i was patient during this and waited until it launched safari on the hackintosh.zone homepage and said setup was done

i put in some boot code to prevent it from happening again (i believe i used this: msibase=0x90 )

i also use npci=0x3000, without it, it wont boot and would say something like pci configuration begin in verbose mode

1 answer to this question