Any ideas?

I tried many bootflags such as GraphicsEnabler=Yes cpus=1 -v -x

Posted Image

11 answers to this question

AMD Turion II Dual-Core P540 2400 MHz

2 GB DDR3 RAM

ATI Mobility Readon HD4200

HP Laptop

idk about your CPU will work or not But try to install 10.6 after if you got everything working then upgrade to 10.8 or 10.9

I tried just "GraphicsEnabler=No", and it shows up a language selection menu and after that just stucks

Any ideas?

Posted Image

make sure you have install NullCpuPowermanagement.kext   try fresh install or delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext

9 people like this

I have installed NullCpuPowerManagement.kext , but i can't delete AppleIntelCpuPowerManagement. When I type in terminal "cd Volumes" it says "No such file or directory"

boot with -s and use these command need write access to the partition, so we start with these commands:

you will be given the possibility to enter your own commands. You need write access to the partition, so we start with these commands:fsck -fymount -uw /Step 3: Go to the directory where you installed the kext.cd /System/Library/Extensions/orcd /Extra/ExtensionsStep 4: Remove the kext you just installed.rm -rf example.kextStep 5: Remove caches.rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.cachesStep 6: Clear nvram.nvram -d boot-args shutdown -r now

You are awesome!!!!After I deleted AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, I've booted with -x -f -v cpus=1, and it worked.Now I boot with cpus=1 -v, and, it works ^^Many Thanks

1 person likes this