Stuck on the apple logo. (Niresh 10.8.5)
3 3

Question

Hardware:

Mother Board: ASUS F2A55-M LK

Installed Ram: 4GB
Processor: AMD A Series APU A4-5300 with Radeon HD 7480D
Video: Radeon HD 7480D APU

Whenever I try booting into Niresh 10.8.5 (using this guide: http://www.hackintosh.zone/forums/topic/209-updated-guidecreating-a-usb-installer-on-windows/) I have issues with loading the libraries (Specifically "SystemLibraryExtensions.mkext"). I did -v to show you what happened when using both clover and chameleon boot loaders.
Clover:
Posted Image
Chameleon: 
Posted Image

If I could get help with this It would be great. Really looking forward to having a hackintosh.
EDIT: I looked at the chameleon photo realizing it said unsupported ati card. Although I don't know if this would stop me from loading libraries.

18 answers to this question

Boot the installer without any bootloader and install it. Afters install boot the installation with clover.

Boot the installer without any bootloader and install it. Afters install boot the installation with clover.

There we go! It finally gave me an actual error. This is booting with the ISO version of niresh 10.8.5 with boot flags: "amd64 -v -x"

Posted Image

And here is booting form the ubs drive with the niresh 10.8.5.dmg with no boot flags:

Posted Image

and finally booting form the ubs drive with the niresh 10.8.5.dmg with the boot flags "amd64 -v":

Posted Image

Ok, there's something i din't see before. Your hardware. You have an AMD APU, and it's seems that they're not compatible. I don't know anything about it, some users are taking care of it, you can continue reading here:

http://www.hackintosh.zone/forums/topic/670-the-problem-has-been-solvedfound-out-about-amd-a6a7a8a9a10-apu/

There are some people that managed to install it on APU CPU's, but they don't give us an specific answer, so try to ask them, and if you can, post the fix.

Holy crap. I managed to install this some how. Was quite an awkward way if you ask me. First I booted up the niresh 10.8.5 booting screen (before booting os x installer), then I booted into the usb niresh 10.8.5, and from that point everything went smooth. Like I said quite a weird fix if you ask me. Now I do have 2 more questions. What kexts do I need (My graphics are really choppy when any movement is envolved), and how can I get networking to work on my hackintosh (Its an ethernet, but when I tried to use it the setup kept saying try again)?

Im having the same problem..

Im not able to boot Niresh Mavericks at all, but 10.8.5 boots to the clover bootloader. And stops at SystemLibraryExtensions.mkext ........

Im using a Samsung NP900X4C
Intel Core i7 3517U
Intel Graphics 4000

Advise?

Posted Image

Im having the same problem..

Im not able to boot Niresh Mavericks at all, but 10.8.5 boots to the clover bootloader. And stops at SystemLibraryExtensions.mkext ........

Im using a Samsung NP900X4C

Intel Core i7 3517U

Intel Graphics 4000

Advise?

Posted Image

Try what I did. Burn a cd of the ISO version of niresh 10.8.5, then Make a butable usb of niresh 10.8.5, then use the cd copy to get to the boot menu of all the drive, and then proceed to boot from the usb copy usuing the cd copy's boot menu with the boot args: amd -v.

There are alot of topics conserning video cards radeon hd 7xxx in this web site.i think i posted alot of link where to download the kexts files and ways to fix the graphic with that card.Search for it in the search bar.

Only chameleon support amd with mkext on 10.9

Next This Could be because unsupported graphics try to remove your graphics card

add maxmem kernel flag may be maxmem=3096

add GraphicsEnabler=No

1 person likes this

I have the same problem. I tried booting to clover, it booted then i selected the option to boot macosx 10.8.5. Apple logo comes and takes forever to load. This is before the Installation of mac on to my laptop. I have window 8.1. My Laptop's Configurations:

Intel Core i3 2310 at 2.1 ghz

2gb ram

Intel hd 3000 graphics.

i tried amd bootflag but some bluetooth gives error and it freezes..

Someone PLEASE assist me. I have a Sony Vaio Vpceg laptop. Whenever attempting to boot Niresh MavericksI get stuck on the first Apple logo with the spinning loading icon. Ain't Vaio bios does not give u hard drive options, but I have read that the manufacturer settings are what's recommended when installing OS. My MacBook got stolen and I have been stuck with this Laptop and I am EAGER to get Osx back . Thanks in advance!

Sony Vaio Vpceg

ACPI x64 Based

Intel HD Graphics 3000

Intel Core i3-2330M

HI

! i just wana ask about my installation niresh 10.8 usb everything its ok until the restart,i stuck on apple logo! wht i do wrong? PLEASE HELP! My PC its laptop ASUS k52f 2GB RAM DDR3 Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core P6000 Processor Graphic Integrated Intel® GMA HD HDD320 please i need some advice! thanks!

Hello. 
And i'm have this problem. One-in-one. After instalation. But now and installer have this problem...
Specs:
CPU: AMD Athlon 2 x4 740
Video: MSI GTX 500 Ti
MotherBoard: GA F2A55M-HD2
RAM: 4GB
Flags: npci=0x2000 -v
disable Inject ClockID and enable Fix USB (it's all for working usb)
set activated cores - 04 (in CPU Tuning menu)