HELP PLEASE PLEASE Niresh's Yosemite
5 5

Question

PLEASE PLEASE. Can you help me? I downloaded the Niresh's Yosemite with AMD & Intel 1, and I can not install. I did the whole process with the Transmac. I put the BIOS to boot from the USB, but the computer boots directly into the windows. It seems that it does not recognize the pendrive. What I do ? Can you help me ?  

Best regards,

God bless you,

Johnny.

Edited by Johnny Max
1 person likes this

10 answers to this question

That dmg has two partitions in it - BOOTLOADER and Yosemite Zone. So, you should create two partitions on your USB drive, accordingly :) After that, restore BOOTLOADER partition from DMG to USB BOOTLOADER partition, and do the same for Yosemite Zone. It should be working correctly.

1 person likes this

Okay

Try this. Download Yosemite Zone 10.10.1  (Latest) DMG file. ISO file is for DVD and Virtual Machine. DMG is for USB Drives. Download DMG file and transfer files using Transmac. Now try rebooting with the USB.

Here are the common BIOS settings:

Load Optimized Defaults before doing anything else.

If your CPU supports VT-d, find the setting and disable it.

If your system has CFG-Lockfind the setting and disable it.

If your system has Secure Boot Modefind the setting and disable it.

Set OS Type to Other OS, if applicable.

No errors from here if you did the steps correctly. 

Hope this helps!

Cheers :D

Okay

Try this. Download Yosemite Zone 10.10.1  (Latest) DMG file. ISO file is for DVD and Virtual Machine. DMG is for USB Drives. Download DMG file and transfer files using Transmac. Now try rebooting with the USB.

Here are the common BIOS settings:

Load Optimized Defaults before doing anything else.

If your CPU supports VT-d, find the setting and disable it.

If your system has CFG-Lockfind the setting and disable it.

If your system has Secure Boot Modefind the setting and disable it.

Set OS Type to Other OS, if applicable.

No errors from here if you did the steps correctly. 

Hope this helps!

Cheers :D

Friend. But I downloaded was the same DMG. That was it. Yosemite-Zone.dmg. And my bios none of these options you mentioned.

What seems strange. It is that a distro of "Hackintosh World" works. But I would like to install the Hackintosh Zone because it is more complete. And I do not understand why Hackintosh Zone distro will not boot the USB stick. I do the same preparation with Transmac for both the hackintosh world distro, and for both the hackintosh zone distro. The Hackintosh World initializes normally, and and hackintosh distro zone does not boot no way.

:(

sem tit.jpg

Yes, i downloaded yosemite-zone ( 10.10.1) when i do the same method as u guys did . for me also same error. maybe the distro not completely hack

sme with me. It just dosent boot!! Aghhhh

i realy want to use Mac but Im quiting now.

Change your boot order in the BIOS first, Then try to boot from the pendrive again.

On 8/30/2015 at 7:51 PM, Johnny Max said:

PLEASE PLEASE. Can you help me? I downloaded the Niresh's Yosemite with AMD & Intel 1, and I can not install. I did the whole process with the Transmac. I put the BIOS to boot from the USB, but the computer boots directly into the windows. It seems that it does not recognize the pendrive. What I do ? Can you help me ?  

Best regards,

God bless you,

Johnny.

Alright. what key do you use to get into the bios? please tell me along with what your computer/laptop is