Compatibility Question.
2 2

Question

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me because I can't find an answer anywhere. I was wondering if my current system would be compatible as a hackintosh running Yosemite or if there are any immediate issues with my system. My specs:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

Motherboard: Nforce 680i SLI

Ram: 4GB

Video Card: GTX 550TI

thanks for any help guys! If any more info is needed feel free to ask. 

3 answers to this question

Your specs are fairly minimum. Still can  run Yosemite without any lags. But i did notice you Video card. I'd recommend to find a GTX 550TI kext file before installation as there might be a chance for the video card to not work properly. In that case, the system will lag as hell!

Hope this helps!

Cheers :D

I have a hackintosh with similar processor and graphics card, on Asus P5Q Pro motherboard and everything is working without any problem.

I have a hackintosh with similar processor and graphics card, on Asus P5Q Pro motherboard and everything is working without any problem.

Your specs are fairly minimum. Still can  run Yosemite without any lags. But i did notice you Video card. I'd recommend to find a GTX 550TI kext file before installation as there might be a chance for the video card to not work properly. In that case, the system will lag as hell!

Hope this helps!

Cheers :D

Thanks for the help guys! Sorry for the late reply, Internet went down for a bit.