Updated 10.10.1 Niresh to 10.10.5 and it's screwed
3 3

Question

Hi I Updated 10.10.1 Niresh to 10.10.5 and in verbose mode it says it's denying mach lookup for pretty much every file you can think of e.g. deny mach lookup .com.apple.coreservices and it denys signal 150 and I'm sure different signals when you boot with different options in clover...I am using clover bootloader... deny system_privilege 1002 and other system_privileges etc deny mds secinitd apsd ntpd sandboxd I think all if not most have sandbox at the start of it, it just denys to load anything from what I can see I checked my efi paritition and I noticed a file in there under a new folder called apple inside that folder is a folder called firmware inside that firmware folder is a file called something like 14_2locked.scrap 14_2 I'm guessing is because i run the 14,2 imac smbios and locked it makes me think my operating system is now locked I deleted the file and it doesn't unlock it. I have no idea what to do I would really like to fix this I can't boot into mac osx at all.

Thanks

Cliff

6 answers to this question

Hi I Updated 10.10.1 Niresh to 10.10.5 and in verbose mode it says it's denying mach lookup for pretty much every file you can think of e.g. deny mach lookup .com.apple.coreservices and it denys signal 150 and I'm sure different signals when you boot with different options in clover...I am using clover bootloader... deny system_privilege 1002 and other system_privileges etc deny mds secinitd apsd ntpd sandboxd I think all if not most have sandbox at the start of it, it just denys to load anything from what I can see I checked my efi paritition and I noticed a file in there under a new folder called apple inside that folder is a folder called firmware inside that firmware folder is a file called something like 14_2locked.scrap 14_2 I'm guessing is because i run the 14,2 imac smbios and locked it makes me think my operating system is now locked I deleted the file and it doesn't unlock it. I have no idea what to do I would really like to fix this I can't boot into mac osx at all.

Thanks

Cliff

I have had a similar issue when updating 10.2 to 10.3 . I switched from Clover to Chameleon, I have now 10.5. Maybe you can try a new Clover version. If the latest Chameleon will not boot properly either, try an older version, a few months earlier.

On September 6, 2015 at 11:07 PM, KingMaker said:

This will help you http://www.hackintosh.computer/?p=89

Hey when I put the commands it says cant use command on this socket or something

mount -uw /
sudo sed -i.bak 's/1.2/1.3/g' /usr/standalone/bootcaches.plist
sudo sed -i.bak 's/lzss/lzvn/g' /usr/standalone/bootcaches.plist
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions/
kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
reboot

On September 8, 2015 at 8:16 PM, visionaryhd said:

This will help you How to Install Niresh Yosemite (Yosemite Zone) on Your PC

Hey when I put the commands it says cant use command on this socket or something

mount -uw /
sudo sed -i.bak 's/1.2/1.3/g' /usr/standalone/bootcaches.plist
sudo sed -i.bak 's/lzss/lzvn/g' /usr/standalone/bootcaches.plist
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions/
kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
reboot

I've done the steps that you refer to and follow with sandbox

any solution?

I tried upgrading to 10.10.5 and now I am in the notorious boot-loop. I would like to read your link above, but just get "Page not found! Something has gone wrong. Sorry about that!"  Can this link be fixed, so I can get help?

On 9/1/2015, 5:41:58, Snowman said:

Thanks

Cliff

I'm also looking for but not yet to fixed. :(