Anyone who can translate DOS batch files and registry editors, so it can work in OSX Yosemite?

Hi all,

I now own 2 macbook pro because of easy default settings, no problems with difficult virus.... Now if it becomes sluggish the CMD R and then erase then just click click is so addictive....
I have given my first MBP to my eldest so he can go to school in BC and use MBP for graphic apps and music apps for his blog.  He actually is pretty good at it and he already has sponsors ;)

Now for my part... I am trying to work this program and hope anyone can shed light on my problem.
So this ISO file will work under esxi, vmware workstation or vmware fusion.  The howto's are all included in the site documentation part.

In windows, they were able to generate batch files and registry editor files that will point to installed:
SecureCRT or Putty

Once you open vmware fusion, then load the UNL image, and also load the image OS that is needed per platform example Cisco routers/switches, Juniper, Palo-Alto and even windows 7, and windows server 2008.
You can now then click on their respective icons and if it's a windows icon, VNC will open and therefore you will see the windows desktop or server pop up on your mac screen as if you are rdp'ing to it.
You can also click on the network devices icon and SecureCRT or Putty will open for you to configure the virtual machines.

I need your help if anybody could just point me on how I can CONVERT the said batch files and registry editors, in any logical process that would achieve the same:
I don't mean that you need to make this batch files or registry editors work AS IT IS in OSX BUT to find a way to point to VNC and SecureCRT by tweaking the UNL program and the VNC and SecureCRT (These 2 also have apps for OSX) if needed.

I am not a scripting guy or a coding expert.  I am humbly asking anyone for help to analyze the attachments and advise on how I should proceed.

I am available via skype as well if need be.  id bluephoenix71

Edited by bluephoenix71

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet