ATI 6330M

8 posts in this topic

Did you tried any kexts? 

Did you tried Clover bootloader? 

Do you get any errors? 

Do you get low VRAM?

Be more explicit about your problem, so me and others can tell you an accurate answer.

I've installed Mavericks and boot is ok. I've tried ATI6000Controller.kext to enable full acceleration with my vga but not works and i've followed some guides that suggest to change PCIMatch in the kext, but problem is not been solved and i'm not able to enable full acceleration.

I've started to think that i've not modified all in the ATI6000Controller, AMDRadeonAccelerator and ATISupport kexts. Someone has already done these modifications ?

Well, I think that AMDRadeonAccelerator doesn't works anymore with Mavericks, I get all kinds of errors, I would recommend you to delete it from System/Library/Extensions.

I've done some modifications in kexts to get my GPU running, but I couldn't get it.

Anyway, you can edit the ID's like this: Copy the kexts you want to edit to Desktop, right click on the one you want to edit --> click Show Package Contents --> enter in Contents folder --> right click on Info.plist and Open With Text Editor --> then find IOPCIMatch and add your device id. Then, install the edited kexts with Kext Wizard then repair permissions and cache.

Well, I think that AMDRadeonAccelerator doesn't works anymore with Mavericks, I get all kinds of errors, I would recommend you to delete it from System/Library/Extensions.

I've done some modifications in kexts to get my GPU running, but I couldn't get it.

Anyway, you can edit the ID's like this: Copy the kexts you want to edit to Desktop, right click on the one you want to edit --> click Show Package Contents --> enter in Contents folder --> right click on Info.plist and Open With Text Editor --> then find IOPCIMatch and add your device id. Then, install the edited kexts with Kext Wizard then repair permissions and cache.

It's exactly what i've did. This not work for me so i've thinked that probably there is more to do that i don't know.

Have you tried Clover Bootloader and used InjectATI + Load VBios options?

hello, well I'm trying to run the 6330m on maverick, but I did not succeed. I tried to modify the kext and kext AMD5000Control AMDX3000Radeon 68e51002 inserting the id of the card under the heading cedar. I also tried various combinations in org.boot.chamaleon with aticonfig = Eulemur GraphicEnabler = yes / no. but is not recognized, the only change is that I get a very slow start. I tried to edit the dsdt but I have not obtained the result, but perhaps this last step was not executed well. I also modified the file DisplayProductID-717 even though I did not understand the real reason for his change. 
I finally extracted with the aid of AIDA64 dump the rom, but I have not figured out how to use it.

original version

ciao, pure io sto provando a fare funzionare la 6330m su maverick, però non ci sono riuscito. Ho provato a modificare i kext AMD5000Control e i kext AMDX3000Radeon inserendo l'id 68e51002 della scheda sotto la voce cedar. Ho pure provato varie combinazione nel org.boot.chamaleon con AtiConfig= Eulemur GraphicEnabler=yes/no. ma non viene riconosciuta, l'unico cambiamento che ottengo è un avvio molto lento. Ho provato a modificare il dsdt ma non ho ottenuti risultato, ma forse quest'ultimo passaggio non è stato eseguito bene. ho pure modificato il file DisplayProductID-717 anche se non ho capito il reale motivo della sua modifica.

Infine ho estratto con l'ausilio di AIDA64 il dump della rom, ma non ho capito come utilizzarlo.

1.1.png
ps: why detects the internal screen as if it were outside?
2.2.png

3.3.png

4.4.png

Dsdt.zip

Dump_Rom_and_rom_dsdt_convert.zip