Problem after install

Question

Build Asrock z77 extreme 4intel i5 3570k ivy bridgeX2 4gb vengeance ddr3 ramIntel i5 integrated graphics 120gb ocz ssdCorsair 55w power supply Hey guys I resents built a PC and I'm having problems with 10.8.5 - 10.9.0, I think I know what causes the problem I use to have 108.2 on there works peficly no problems then I tried 10.8.5 problem with booting up I think chameleon is causing it I don't know coz niresh 10.8.2 I never had chameleon on it So I just installed niresh 10.9.0 with graphic enabled and message on chameleon boot menu on the top left said something about Intel hd 4000 graphics is not supported so fair enough I reinstalled with it off and now it's just stuck on the boot screen I don't know what to do

8 answers to this question

Can you boot with -v and post a picture.

1 person likes this

You get stuck at the BlueTooth screen .can you disable bluetooth in Bios and try again to see if it goes thru

1 person likes this

Having the same issues with intel hd 4000 graphics... It's weird because you would figure that Niresh would make integrated intel graphics work as the default because that's what Macs actually use. Instead it seems that various pc graphics cards are supported more and first. Isn't the whole point for intel hardware to work the best and easiest because that's what Apple uses? 10.8.2 worked perfect out-of-the-box and then Niresh changed the game plan? It's his project so he can do what he wants, but now, some of us with actual intel hardware are stuck back at 10.8.2 which just seems crazy... LoL

Having the same issues with intel hd 4000 graphics... It's weird because you would figure that Niresh would make integrated intel graphics work as the default because that's what Macs actually use. Instead it seems that various pc graphics cards are supported more and first. Isn't the whole point for intel hardware to work the best and easiest because that's what Apple uses? 10.8.2 worked perfect out-of-the-box and then Niresh changed the game plan? It's his project so he can do what he wants, but now, some of us with actual intel hardware are stuck back at 10.8.2 which just seems crazy... LoL

Have you try the file in the download section? They perfectly work on 10.9
1 person likes this