FIND DRIVERS HP DV3500 MAC OS NIRESH 10.9
1 1

Question

Hello good evening and installed version mac os x l in the work laptop model is hp dv3500 I use to install the system and functioning well but I would like to know some program to install the video driver and acceleration and wifi and Blast other drivers.That program could be used to install all drivers in my pc to get the optimum performance of the machine.thanks

10 answers to this question

There is no "all in one solution" in hackintoshin ,you have to do research and do some more searchinFor kexts and do tweaking to make a hackintosh fully work.I can help you out finding the drivers if you need them.

1 person likes this

I am looking for the driver of graphic display and acceleration and wifi driver hp dv3500 laptop for this, as it could help me find the drivers and install them thanks or ketx thnx friend!!

No problem :) .Can you tell me whats the Graphic card you are using?

1 person likes this

this is my config :

HP DV3500

• [*]Processor- Intel Centrino 2 P7350 (2 Ghz, 3MB cache) [*]Memory – 3GB DDR2 [*]Hard Disk – 320 GB [*]Screen – 13.3 inch (1200×800) LED backlit [*]Graphics Card – NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS  [*]Connectivity – Intel wifi link 5100, LAN, Bluetooth [*]Built in Webcam with Microphone [*]Super Multi DVD burner (+ /-R + /-RW) with double-layer support

i dont think theres a program to search for kexts for Pc.

1 person likes this

ok thanks , try install this driver and comment !! Too have problem with wifi on this portatil i used other wifi usb because dont see driver for my pc HPDV3550