Question

Posted Image

notebook-Dell Inspiron 15r 5537 

Graphics-intel hd4000 

Ram-6gb 

CPU- Intel Core i5 2.30ghz

OS-Windows 8.1

Motherboard-unknown/dell

Getting this error message when I try to install I downloaded that new file thats supposed to fix it but i have no idea where to put it at, any help would be greatly appreciated

4 answers to this question

So I've gotten around this but still cant get to an install now everything looks like its going to start fine and I get a message cant load drivers

Have you try Plugin the USB flash drive in Different Ports and installing os x In Different Ports? Because sometimes that happens You get errors Like....try different ports and let me know

I tried everything all the usb ports 2 diff usb sticks the iso the dmg DVD's all sorts of combinations of boot flags i dont know what im missing my bios settings are correct (i have UEFI bios but it looks like a normal bios its insydeh2o ) dont know if that will make a difference or if things need to be setup differently because i notice some options that i need to change arent on my BIOS at all. any help would greatly be appreciated. Im almost at the point of giving up and just sticking with windows 8.1 bleeehhh lol

After some brief searching it looks like i need to unlock my bios or use a hacked bios because insydeh20 bios is very very limited