Installer won't load

Question

Hi guys,

My first post in this awesome forum and I have to ask for advice already about my problem ^^ 

I downloaded niresh mavericks and burned it on a USB stick. I followed the guide on macbreaker but the installer just won't load. I have been through every possible boot flag combination, I redownloaded the dmg and tried that, I downloaded the ISO and tried it with a DVD but it will never boot into the installer.

I'm running an amd x955 64bit processor on an asus m4a77t main board. I have two pictures: the first is what I see when I use a USB stick, the second when I use the DVD. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

post-8157-0-49334100-1389865433_thumb.jp

post-8157-0-78190700-1389865439_thumb.jp

6 answers to this question

did u tried  just to w8 on that screen for about 10-15 mins. for a lot of ppl its worked, it can hang there for several mins for some ppl and then continue normally

just tried it but still nothing

when I use the USB, the PC just shuts down after saying Missing Bluetooth Controller and when I use the DVD it keeps saying waiting for root device even after 20min :S

I can't think of anything anymore :S

Did you set the Bios Correctly? to mode AHCI

1 person likes this

Thanks for the info! Yes I set my BIOS to AHCI. Ok so my DVD Drive is not SATA. But when I unplugged it from the mainboard and used the bootable USB instead I still got the same error I mentioned above in the first picture with the Missing Bluetooth and the PC just shuts down entirely.

anybody have an idea why the PC just shuts down when I try to install it from a USB device?

it says something about hfs: unmountaing disk then the bluetooth controller error and then it just shuts down.