AMD Yosemite Update
2 2

I would ask help from you for I am with two problems.
First, I install Yosemite 10.10.1 Niresh on my AMD Athlon II X2 270. The installation and after installation occur seamlessly, sound, internet, video everything ok. However when I try to open pictures, anything they get with pink stripes. It sucks, because I can not open any photo.
The second problem comes when I try to solve the first. When I try to update my Yosemite to 10.10.3 or 10.10.4 the sound and the Internet no longer work. No matter how many times I reinstall the kexts, will not start at all. But the problem with pink stripes over. I managed to find kernel for any of the two versions of Yosemite, but it's no use to update and make no sound and internet.
In short, I install 10.10.1 and everything works except the images that are bugs, I update and images look good, however the internet and sound to.
My specs:

Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 270, 3415 MHz
Motherboard: ASRock N68-S3 FX
4GB memory
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS (VEN 10DE DEV 10C3)
Audio: nVIDIA nForce 7025-630a - High Definition Audio Controller (VEN 1106 DEV 4397)
Ethernet: nVIDIA nForce 7025-630a - LAN Controller (PHY Realtek RTL8201CL / CP) (VEN 10DE DEV 03EF)

I use the Chameleon as Bootloader.
my Boot.plist

<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>npci=0x3000 debug=8 ahcidisk=1 dart=0</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
If anyone can help me with either of the two problems, I appreciate it, not take it anymore reinstall Yosemite many unsuccessful attempts to solve it.
Thank you
Sorry for my English.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet