Fading White Screen

Question

I was able to install Mavericks from my 8gb Sandisk USB successfully after using the boot command ' cpus=1 '. After removing the USB because i now had Mavericks on my pc i boot up using the same command ' cpus=1 ' it boots but when it boots i have a few crackling noises when i tilt my laptop screen back and fourth. 

It boots up but the screen is a white colour. You can slightly see the image behind it but after 30 seconds a few big black lines come on the screen on the left and then the background is pure white and i can no longer see the image behind

i thought this might need an extra command because it was some sort of graphics problem i tried these at boot ' GraphicsEnabler=No / Yes ' ' PCIRootUID=1 / 0 ' npci=0x3000 ' IGPEnabler=Yes '

After these i havent been able to get it to even properly boot. It just stays on the black screen with all the text coming up. The only time it boots is when i use ' cpus=1 ' but then i have graphics problems.

Are there any boot command you can suggest i use or ways to get around this problem if someone else has had it and knows how to resolve it. Many thanks.

8 answers to this question

My Laptops Specs, Its A HP G62 B00SA 

Microprocessor 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium Processor P6100 Microprocessor Cache Level 3 cache 3 MB Memory 4 GB DDR3 (2 x 2048 MB) Memory Max Supports up to 4 GB DDR3 memory Video Graphics Intel HD Graphics Video Memory up to 1696 MB total available graphics memor Hard Drive 500 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive 5400 rpm Multimedia Drive SATA optical drive: LightScribe SuperMulti DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support Network Card Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN Wireless Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n Sound Altec Lansing speakers

I can sujest reinstalling again and after u sucessfully install dont reboot and delete all graphics kextsAnd only install the graphics kexts for your card.Do you have the graphics kexts for your videocard?

I wiped my hard drive and started again with a new install.

i un-ticked all the boot flags which Niresh had automatically selected and it successfully installed.

i booted from my HDD and typed the boot flag ' cpus=1 ' which had worked to boot the install.

before when i did this it would boot but i had the white screen, now it comes up with a kernel panic. 

what do you sugest i do?