Panic (Post Installation On Welcome Screen)
1 1

Question

i was able to install but when i get to the welcome screen my mouse works for 5 seconds and then the whole thing freezes. I ran in verbose mode this time when i froze text appeared on the screen saying "DDeebbuuggggeerr nnoott ccoonnffiigguurreedd.. HHaannggiinngg.." Please help.

I am trying to use hackintosh on my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15. 

Intel i5

InsydeH20 Bios

It was only able to run installer with /amd

but i cant run /amd on post install

image.jpeg

Edited by Sayimdead
Forgot to include specs

2 answers to this question

When you run installer with amd the same kernel will be installed as you have insyde bios you must use hp kernel

after the installation do not reboot open terminal & use the following commands one by one replace "Mac OS" with your OS X volume name

cp -f /Volumes/"Image Volume"/hp /Volumes/"Mac OS"/System/Library/Kernels/kernel
rm -rf /Volumes/"Mac OS"/System/Library/Caches
kextcache -u /Volumes/"Mac OS"

Thank you so much!! Im in yosemite right now. Forgive me for being such a noob but do you know what kind of drivers i should use in multibeast? Audio, wireless, and screen resolution are my only concern. 

When you run installer with amd the same kernel will be installed as you have insyde bios you must use hp kernel

after the installation do not reboot open terminal & use the following commands one by one replace "Mac OS" with your OS X volume name

cp -f /Volumes/"Image Volume"/hp /Volumes/"Mac OS"/System/Library/Kernels/kernel
rm -rf /Volumes/"Mac OS"/System/Library/Caches
kextcache -u /Volumes/"Mac OS"

update... Unfortunnately i was too happy too early. I got a hackintosh notification saying i could restart because my hackintosh was optimized. But now im back to the start... Frustrated but i have patience.. Think you can help me out here?

image.jpeg