Apps crash right after launch

Question

I'm new to hackintoshing, and fortunately I was able to install and boot niresh 10.9 on my AMD laptop with little resistance. Now i'm faced with a new problem. Some apps crash right after launch like photobooth, chess and most importantly the ios simulator app in xcode.  I read that if QE/CI isn't able to run you wouldn't be able to move chess pieces or something, but I can't even open the app. So i'm unsure if it's related to my cause. Help would be very appreciated.

6 answers to this question

System specs plz

Product Number C7C76UA Microprocessor 2.7GHz up to 3.2GHz AMD A6-4400M Accelerated Processor Microprocessor Cache 1MB L2 Cache Memory 4GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 DIMM) Memory Slots 2 user accessibleVideo Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7520G Discrete-Class graphics and up to 2029MB total graphics memory Display 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366x768) Hard Drive 750GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection Multimedia Drive SuperMulti DVD Burner Network Card 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector) Wireless Connectivity 802.11b/g/n WLAN

Bluetooth Sound Altec Lansing dual speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio Keyboard Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad Pointing Device Touchpad supporting multi-touch gestures with on/off buttonExternal Ports Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital cards & Multimedia cards

2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0

1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0

1 HDMI

1 VGA (15-pin)

1 RJ-45 (LAN)

1 Headphone

1 Microphone in

Did you install the kexts for the graphic card?

I don't believe there is one i've looked all over. People said there was no support for apu graphics.

And yes sometimes its true if your graphics are not functioning perfect or fully working .programs like photoshopAnd final cut pro and pinnacle studio and many others sometimes wont open or you get errors