1 post in this topic

I'm seeking hackintosh noobs and people who desire to hackintosh their computers who own devices with baytrail processors (2013 and later pentium, atom, and celeron). We need highly skilled hackintoshers who can make or modify Mac OSX kernel extensions (kexts) to modify the IntelHD3000 or IntelHD4000 kexts to work with intel gen7 (Baytrail) graphics, as I believe that gen7 is based on the ivy bridge (HD40000) architecture. There are many people who own baytrail tablets or have built their own Baytrail-D pc's who want to hackintosh, but due to lack of support, cannot. I, personally, am running a dell inspiron 11 3000 i1347 model 2in1 pc with baytrail pentium N3530. My Mavericks installation works like a dream all other than the lack of graphics acceleration.

To the hackintosh people out there that wish to see these kexts go from wish to reality, please reply to this topic stating that you would support this cause as well, and contribute any useful information you may have on this issue if maybe you're not a complete noob :D I hope to get the word out about this so we can use the skills and knowledge of the hackintosh community as a whole and over the course of the next year or so possibly have at least some baytrail processors fully supported (graphics and all) in any OSX version 10.9 and up by the end of the year. Happy belated new year to everyone and happy hackintoshing!

1 person likes this