OS X doesn't boot after boot0 error
2 2

Question

Hi, I'm new in this forum and I have a big problem. I used to have Windows 10 on my pc but after the successful installation of Mavericks, when I've booted the pc it has shown on screen : 

boot0 : GPT

boot0 : GPT

boot0 : error

So, following a guide on the tube, I inserted my windows 8 installation DVD and once opened the prompt, I've written 

bootrec fixmbr

Now, when I boot from my USB drive and from HDD (I did not partition it), computer shows me black screen with a blinking white cursor and it doesn't do anything. I always have to turn off the computer from the power button. How can I solve this situation and install OS X Mavericks or Yosemite on my computer ? Please help me 

I've used Niresh OSX compatible with AMD CPUs 

My configuration:

MOBO : Asus M5A97 evo r2.0

CPU : amd fx6300

GPU : Sapphire R9 270x

Ram : 4gbx2 corsair vengeance ddr3 1600mhz

HDD : Western Caviar Blue 1tb

2 answers to this question

I  would suggest  you try  using  a Clover  based  solution,  as it seems you're having the typical  issue Chameleon has with  newer  drives. Or try swapping in an older   smaller  drive.

4 minutes ago, Frank Lazar said:

I  would suggest  you try  using  a Clover  based  solution,  as it seems you're having the typical  issue Chameleon has with  newer  drives. Or try swapping in an older   smaller  drive.

Ok thank you for the answer, I solved the problem booting partition wizard, converting the HDD from gpt to Mbr and the installing Windows 8.1. Now whit my pc I'd like to partition my HDD and install OSX in a partition. What is the best way to do that ? I've an AMD processor and R9 270x graphic card. I'd like to install Yosemite or el capitain