maverick on n550jv
1 1

Question

hi,

i've downloaded the niresh 10.9 usb and i have created the bootable pendrive with transmac but the asus n550jv (model n550jv-cm159h) doesn0t recognize the pendrive in uefi. There is a solution?

The pendrive work in another older asus laptop with standard bios.

Other people have successful installed os x 10.9 on their n550

please help me and sorry for my bad english

3 answers to this question

mavericks usb doesnt support uefi

only 10.8.5 usb Release of Mine Supported UEFI

Thanks for the reply but i have installed maverick on my laptop using legacy bios and your os x distro but after reboot i have a kernel panic:Panic(cpu 2 caller 0xffffff7f82018cc9) : No HPETs available...CPU(s) configured incorrectly(...)Kernel Extensions in backtrace:com.apple.driver .AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (216.0) [A6EE4D7B-228E-3A3C-95BA-10ED6F331236]@0xffffff7f8157b000->0xffffff7f815a5fffBSD process name corresponding to current thread: kernel_task

buen dia.

No hablo ingles, pero este mi caso, tengo ASUS N550JV-X0123H y al igual que ustedes y con la herramienta Clover no me ha permitido hacer hackintosh, siempre arranca en el sistema operativo de Windows, alguien lo ha podido solucionar?

Translate

good day.

I do not speak English, but this my case, I have ASUS N550JV-X0123H and like you and with the Clover tool has not allowed me to do hackintosh, always starts in the Windows operating system, someone has been able to solve?