graphics Very strange graphics driver error.
1 1

Good day. First things first, my hardware:
GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 750 Ti
CPU: AMD FX 8120 (8-core, 3.11 GHz)
RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance (1866 MHz, working in 1333 MHz mode)
HDD: 1TB Seagate
Motherboard: ASUS M5A97

So, let me explain the problem. I installed Niresh's Yosemite 10.10.1 few days ago and installed the graphics driver. My chameleon default boot flags (org.Chameleon.boot.plist) is "npci=0x2000 dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes nvda_drv=1 debug=8 ahcidisk=1", if I missed something the file is attached. So, when I boot with this flags (I don't really know how does this thing called while we're talking about the whole, boot flags? I'll just continue calling it "flags".) Mac OS X says that there is a graphics error, but continues loading, but half of applications crashing on startup, or after few seconds working. But if I boot with all these flags and in safe mode, the driver is working at half of its functionality and applications also crashing, but more rarely. And that's only with CUDA 6.5.51 and GPU Driver 10.1.43 (343.02.01f01) combination. CUDA 7.5.25 and the same GPU Driver makes Mac OS X glitchy and with blinking background image both with "-x" flag and without it. I think that is kext combination problem, but i'd wanted to listen professionals' advice before I start randomly deleting kexts :blush:

Boot logs are attached.

P.S. Sorry if I'll be too stupid.
P.P.S. Sorry for my english too.

safe boot system log.log

normal boot system log.log

1 answer to this question

Oh. I just updated OS X to 10.10.4 and installed the newest graphics driver and... Everything is works!