Ethernet Connected but Can't access Internet
1 1

Question

Hello hackintoshers

As you must be knowing I am new to this forum but yeah it's been a while I am using hackintosh and everything was working fine till power sure killed my motherboards and I got it replaced as I had trouble booting up I thought about a re-installation that was kind of tricky but I managed to do that with a couple of forum help and bootflags, So yeah here comes the main part

Here's what I did 

Made a bootable USB using transmac using DMG of niresh yosemite 10.10.1

Used bootflags:- -v npci=0x2000

Installed(dual boot) following the guides

Everything works, Wireless mouse works, Graphics work, wireless mouse works but Ethernet!!!!!!!!!!! It's making me do nuts

I have spent hours solving this problem but can't find any solution at all, Even though I have installed proper kexts and other stuff

My Ethernet and internet is working fully fine I am posting this problem from the same pc using Windows, everything is properly set up in BIOS and device specific latest kexts for realtek are installed along with post installation from multibeast and as the title says please help me any thing will be highly appreciated.      

2 answers to this question

Had same issue with ethernet and solved by changing the kext driver the built in with the yosemite didn't seem to work