10.7.3 update to 10.7.5 won't boot

Question

I downloaded the combo update from Tony Mac and Multibeast. I run the update then Multibeast with Easy checked ps2 and usblegacy that's all. I reboot when done and it keeps the little wheel spinning. If I try -x it locks up. I have tried -v and I get "VoodooPowerMini: Failed to get full power management control of the CPU".  Any idea on how to fix this?

3 answers to this question

I cannot get 10.8.2 or above to even get to the install screen. My specs are I3 with Intel hd graphics, 4 gb memory it's a Gateway NV7921. I have tried everything to get up to ML or Mavericks nothing works like I said it never gets to the install screen infinite loops. I have posted on those forums deepak has tried to help nothing works. I would like to just get up to 10.7.5 if possible. I use the combo update and multibeast but it gets stuck at the apple screen just spinning. Sometimes I can hear the guy talking about using the microphone to log on that's it.  I cannot find a dst for this laptop so I am using easybeast and ps2 kexts that's about it and just loops. I don't get if it will run 10.7.3 why it won't run 10.7.5. I wish it would go up to mavericks I guess it's not the right specs with this having the first gen I3 graphics.