Can't boot without USB

Question

Hi,

i've succesful installed maverick on my AMD pc with phenom II x4 black edition with the bootflag: amd64 -v

but when i reboot i've an error: boot0: error

i've tried all the web solution, like install again chameleon, using chameleon wizard, boot into install and from terminal try to modify the boot (it doesn't work, it say me: directory not found)

well how can i do to fix this annoing problem??

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

1 person likes this

11 answers to this question

And i almost forgot to ask..you have windows also intall right? Is windows in a separate drive or same drive as mac os?

1 person likes this

i have windows 8 installed & very good parameters on my pc, but as previus user i cannot boot without usb / how can i boot / dual boot without a usb ?

thank you !

And i almost forgot to ask..you have windows also intall right? Is windows in a separate drive or same drive as mac os?

i have windows 8 installed & very good parameters on my pc, but as previus user i cannot boot without usb / how can i boot / dual boot without a usb ?

thank you !

the systems are in the same hdd   c: w8  &  e: mac osx mavericks 

the systems are in the same hdd c: w8 & e: mac osx mavericks

Did you install any bootloader like Chameleon/Clover into the mac partition ? Or in windowsYou can try and install EASYBCD 2.2 that will let you boot Multiples system
1 person likes this

well, my specs areMotherboard: Asrock 960GM/U3S3 FXCPU: AMD AM3 Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition BoxRAM: 4 giga kingston ddr3i've tried to install into an empty hard disk, and into an another disk with windows 7same result for both how can i try??

Ok.well if you have booth mac os x in one drive and windows in another drive and you installChameleon bootloader into the mac partition.and it doesn boot ,that mean you have to set the drive to install mac as first boot drive.that way chameleon bootup and you can choose betweenOperating systems
1 person likes this

Boot to the BIOS and set the drive you install mac os as primary boot drive .and let me know

1 person likes this

Boot to the BIOS and set the drive you install mac os as primary boot drive .and let me know

already done the first time

always the same error :/

Try it and let me know if you fix it or if you need extra help ,im here to help :) Good Luck

1 person likes this