Os x booted but some problem: no ethernet,audio...

Question

Hi,I have successfull installed niresh's mavericks on my haswell laptop n550jvI've used the legacy bios and not uefiI have installed osx using iMac 14.2 configurationThe installation goes well and i have booted with -x flag for repair permission for nullcpu because i've got an error during boot.Now my oc boot mavericks (after i have removed all intel, nvidia and ati/amd kext) but i have some problems:1: i have not ethernet connection. In system preference/ network were are not connection, the page is blank...the applertl8169ethernet kext is installed say kext wizard.2: no sound but voodooHDA 2.8.4 is installed 3: poor resolutiom, only 1024x768 is available...Could someone help me please?Thanks

24 answers to this question

Unable to install the myhack.kext? now i have installed the correct realtek ethernet kext e the modified voodoohda for audio and a modified smartbattery kext...trackpad, sleep and brightness control and keyboard brightness still dont work...i've read somewhere for a dsdt editing for the sleep but i do not know how do this.Tomorrow i can try to instal myhack for ispci thanks for your help

pcilib: 0000:05:00.0 64-bit device address ignored.

pcilib: 0000:01:00.0 64-bit device address ignored.

pcilib: 0000:01:00.0 64-bit device address ignored.

pcilib: 0000:00:02.0 64-bit device address ignored.

00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation Haswell DRAM Controller [8086:0c04] (rev 06)

00:01.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Haswell PCI Express x16 Controller [8086:0c01] (rev 06)

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Haswell Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:0416] (rev 06)

00:03.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation Haswell HD Audio Controller [8086:0c0c] (rev 06)

00:16.0 Communication controller [0780]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point MEI Controller #1 [8086:8c3a] (rev 04)

00:1a.0 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point USB Enhanced Host Controller #2 [8086:8c2d] (rev 04)

00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point HD Audio Controller [8086:8c20] (rev 04)

00:1c.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point PCI Express Root Port 1 [8086:8c10] (rev d4)

00:1c.1 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point PCI Express Root Port 2 [8086:8c12] (rev d4)

00:1c.2 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point PCI Express Root Port 3 [8086:8c14] (rev d4)

00:1c.3 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point PCI Express Root Port 4 [8086:8c16] (rev d4)

00:1d.0 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point USB Enhanced Host Controller #1 [8086:8c26] (rev 04)

00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point LPC Controller [8086:8c49] (rev 04)

00:1f.2 SATA controller [0106]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point 6-Port SATA AHCI Controller [8086:8c03] (rev 04)

00:1f.3 SMBus [0c05]: Intel Corporation Lynx Point SMBus Controller [8086:8c22] (rev 04)

01:00.0 3D controller [0302]: NVIDIA Corporation Unknown device [10de:0fe4] (rev a1)

04:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Atheros Communications Inc. AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter [168c:0032] (rev 01)

05:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller [10ec:8168] (rev 0c)

Have you check online or Google or the Kexts u need for audio/ethernet/wifi ?

1 person likes this

i've fixed almost all reinstalling, now i have the correct graphic kext for intel hd graphic, audio now is better with voodoohda options, i have fixed the touchpad isse and now working with elac kext version 3.3, keyboard brightness work with asusfn specific kext and i have installed InsomniaX app for disable sleep and with these app the brightness from keyboard keys work...i'have bought a wifi external slim usb pen because my built-in wifi card is not compatible...only one question...i had an too high cpu temperature (about 70°C for every 4 clock) with cpu 3.2 ghz now i have installed a new intelcpupowermanagment kext for maverick but the cpu is now only 792mhz (but the pc is smooth) with 38-43°C temperature for every clock...someone know to fix this?

i need to install nullcpupowermanagment.kext?

You can install an app call istat pro witch is a third party system monitoring application.that tells the exsact temperature of your system and more..http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/status/istatpro.htmlInstall this app and check if the reading and temperature you get on your pc is same as the ones in this app.if they are not different you can try and install a different nullcpupowermanagment kext or a updated FakeSMC kext for mavericks

1 person likes this

Bytheway im glad you resolve all your pc issues :)

1 person likes this

Bytheway im glad you resolve all your pc issues :)

thank you

is my first hackintosh XD

is possibile to bringe me a fakesmc for maverick?

and another question...is safe to install the 10.9.1 update from apple store?

the are know problems?

You welcome!And yes is safe to install 10.9.1 go right ahead :)

1 person likes this

And for my knowledge i havent seen people post problems with the update yet :)

1 person likes this

ok is better to create a backup with time machine before the update?

i've removed the appleintelcpupowermanagment kext and installed nullcpupowermanagment from niresh's build and now i have a 43-51°C cpu temperature with x32.0 moltiplicator and cpu at 3.17ghz thanks :D ..istat pro isn't available for download but i've resolved i think :)

another question is regarding clover..

i've installed clover in efi partition but if i start osx from this i have got a error appleusbport: port 10 of hub at 0x14000000 about to terminate a busy device...attempt 10 second, and this state is repeatly infinite time

but i've installed another clover inside the mac partition of my hard drive and pressing start osx from internal system and inside this i select start osx from osx it's work .-.

ah, i have a read-only windows now...is possibile to resolve this issue?

EDIT: iMessage,FaceTime and iCloud doesn't work but App Store yes..is possible to solve this?

You can download istat pro from any where look it up in google.WAIT! Did you updated to 10.9.1 and install again the bootloader and mess up the start up process?And for imessage facetime and icloud i posted a fix check it out.and let me know is in the guideSection of this site.And bytheway you didnt have to install again the bootloader after you updated to 10.9.1

1 person likes this

Try the guide and let me know.if it doesnt fix it theres a fix also in the download section and if that doesnt workIl get you another fix :) Good Luck

1 person likes this

You can install any bootloader you prefer ,once you install any bootloader the Boot file get over-write..

i have installed 10.9.1 upgrade and i now my osx doesn't boot...there are nvidia kext another time but i don't have installed it now os x doesn't boot and my partition is corrupted...

i'll try to reinstall all from the pendrive with the niresh build

How did it got corrupted ? The update doesnt corrupt the system

1 person likes this

I don't know...os x has freezed when kexthelper was fixing permission and i have shutted down the pc now i have reformatted and now try to reinstall all :(

Sorry to hear that!!! It happens to all of us hackintoshers :) i cant remember how many times i useTo reinstall os xBut now i fix things using commands ,and inhave like a year without my hackintoshGetiing mess up!!!Well when u reinstall are u gonna stay on 10.9 or try and update again?

1 person likes this

Now i have almost the exactly kext in my windows desktop and now is easier install os x :) i am almost in the same situation when i was yesterday...now i create a image of my partition for backup before try to upgrade to 10.9.1 another time :)

I've installed os x 10.9.1 with only one problem with applehda kext for the audio...i've deleted this and reinstalled voodoohda and now work :)

Now i ll try to fix icloud & coEdit: doesn't work for me :/ and i have "ethernet" not en1 or en0 

i've clover in the bios...the patches for iCloud online doesn't work for me...any ideas??