I can't use OSX Maverick in normal mode
1 1

Question

I install but when it reboot if I don't use -x it stuck in Apple logo Screen (before setting Screen).
And now my laptop can't boot other OS without usb maverick driver it show boot0:error on my screen.
- How I use OSX in normal mode?
- How to fix boot0:error? (Can I fix it in safe mode?)
My spec
Laptop Dell inspiron n5520 /Intel core i7 3612QM
Motherboard: Dell 0HWX1P A00 â€‹Chipset Ivy Bridge ,Intel HM77
Graphics: Intel®HD Graphics 4000 1366x768 & AMD Radeon HD 7670M 
BIOS: Dell Inc. ver.A14

Thank you 

9 answers to this question

boot0=error simply boot to your mac partition install a bootloader solve this issue ,,find latest Chameleon Bootloader in Download section 

boot with -v and post image so we could find exact your problem is .

10 people like this

Whats the size of your hard drive!!! That happens sometimes when the drive is Like 2Tb the problem also happensWhen you have 2 operating systems in same hard drive or in different drives

2 people like this

My hard drive size is 1TB. And now I use graphics >> Intel HD4000 onlyI use dual boot windows8.1 & 10.9 Maverick(I install OSX 10.9 with niresh usb bootable) 

post-6729-0-23441000-1390458604_thumb.jp

I see .well do you still get the Boot0 error or you get another issue like the one in the picture

I see .well do you still get the Boot0 error or you get another issue like the one in the picture

I Still get Boot0 error (I use two systems Window8.1 and OSX 10.9 /niresh)

as per image you need to delete APPLErtl8169.kext 

here is extra folder with all kexts you need try to install them

Sorry Sir.What tools I use to install it? and now I can use OSX in normal mode but I can't install mutibeast.I install failed everytime.

Boot with -s will let you to Command line Interface of Mac OS X  1.After the system loads a blinking cursor will appear. This indicates that you may start typing in commands.2.Replace name_of_the_kext.kext with the name of your kext you wish to remove3.Type the commands below, press enter after finish entering each line:mount - uw /cd /System/Library/Extensionsrm -rf name_of_the_kext.kextsudo rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/*shutdown -r now

after you got osx working use kext wizard for installing extra folder i given you 

8 people like this

Hi Deepak, maybe you have kexts for DELL Inspiron 5520 for EL Capitan, because I don't know how to run my video card, ati and intel hd4000 not working