How to make App Store work?... [Niresh Yosemite 10.10]
1 1

Question

How to make App Store work?... [Niresh Yosemite 10.10]

Hello!

This is my very first "hackintosh", long time ago i wanted to install OSX on my PC an well, i crossed my fingers and it worked! My pc was enough compatible!

...But now, I can't make the app store work, i don't know how it works, i already tried multiple methods, veryfing my first connection was etherner "en0", changing the serial (maybe i did that wrong?)... As i can understand so far by now, it depends on my hardware to setup the best possible smbios configuration and the Apple verification let me login to the appstore with my icloud account... But i dont really know!

Things to know: I don't use ethernet cable on my PC, it doesn't have wifi/bluetooth, i use my smartphone as wi-fi (i know, lol) via usb tethering, so the pc recognizes as ethernet.... I'm using Clover (Last version, 3526 i guess)... I'm not even sure if that's the best choice or i have to stick to a specific version of Clover (since it's messing up my EFI partition) Or should i use Chameleon/Chimera?... Which version? T_T

This are the specs of the hardware im using:
(The uploaded image)

Mdyn0fU.png

Can please someone help me to understand and tell me if is possible to me to fix it?... 

Mdyn0fU.png

1 answer to this question