no Ethernet or Wi-fi after Niresh Yosemite install
1 1

no Ethernet or Wi-fi after Niresh Yosemite install

I a new and this is my first hackintosh build and just started reading about doing one about 5 days ago. I have a Dell Inspiron 5521 with

Intel i5 3337u Ivybridge

Dell 0K08H3 motherboard

IntelHD4000 graphics

Realtek PCIe FE network card

AzureWave BCM94352HMB wireless lan

Install was smooth and pretty trouble free but am having an issue with getting an internet connection, everything else is working properly. Neither the ethernet or wifi will work. Hoping someone can help a noob with a fix. Like I said I am new and still learning so, a very detailed explnation would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Also thinking this maybe an issue but only have a PC that is working properly so getting tools needed from the PC to the hackintosh maybe an issue.... Please help

2 answers to this question

I have a similary problem.

My config

Windows 10

Processor AMD

Network card Realtek GBE Family Controller

VMworkstation PRO and Player 12

OS X Niresh Yosemite for AMD

The mac operating properly. No problem during normal use. Unfortunately unable to connect to a network.

I try several solutions found on google.

I think of two possibilities.

The first is a bad network connection at my Windows with VMware Network Adapter. I do not know if it's VMnet 1 or VMnet 8 should be used. Then when I share or I make a bridge with these connections, VMware Network Adapter detects no internet connection. (See VM_NA.png, ShareEthernet.png and ShareVM.png)

The second would be that I do not have good drivers, I try to install with MultiBeast - Yosemit Edition, nothing happens, I just got this device in existing connection (see SysPref.png)

I also tried installing the driver with KextBeast  http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287161-new-driver-for-realtek-rtl8111/

I also discovered that the mac does not detect network card, is this correct? (see NetworkCard.png)

I try on my two VM, the result is the same

The solution for me 

From niresh, again