Laggy screen after sleep
1 1

Question

Laggy screen after sleep

Just installed OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 on my Lenovo Ideapad 300 15ISK (Intel core i5-6200U, Intel HD 520) and everything works perfectly except sleep mode. It takes 30 seconds for laptop to go to sleep and after it wakes if AC power adapter connected the screen starts lagging (when it is disconnected laptop lags less). Video:  

Also there is little bug with menu bar - it does not show anything. After I log out and then log in again everything is ok. Attaching clover folder.

CLOVER.zip

4 answers to this question

Can you please re-attach your Clover.zip file? Also, can you please advise on which kexts did you use?

Best regards!

On 11/8/2016 at 5:26 AM, fad said:

Can you please re-attach your Clover.zip file? Also, can you please advise on which kexts did you use?

Best regards!

Follow this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ Install only OS X 10.10.4 or greater, because previous versions does not have skylake support. In order to boot into installer I had to define my RAM(laptop has 8gb 1600mhz ram in 2nd slot(checked that in windows). You can see that in the end of my config.plist file). If you want to use my clover folder, you may get issues with ACPI("still waiting for root device" error), so better patch it by yourself. My config.plist has DropOem set to true, so if you are booting without patched acpi set it to false. I am using FakeSMC, RealtekRTL8111.kext, Elan touch pad kext(google it) and FakePCIID kext. Disable discrete graphics in bios. Apply PNLF, IRQ, skylake LPC, battery patch for lenovo Y700, rename GFX, OS Check fix (windows 8) and one of the skylake instant wake patches (idk which one) on your DSDT. On all ssdts apply rename gfx. Also after installation of OS X install all the kexts into S/L/E using kextwizard. To get audio working I am using voodooHDA 2.8.8 kext, but auto switching between speakers and headphones does not work(you can switch it manually by holding windows key and pressing on sound icon). Another option for working audio you can use appleHDA injector kext by the-brave-king(you can find it in lenovo z50 hackintosh  guide. You will also need layout id 3 (or 12, i don't remember) patch, and clover hotpatch for cx20751). Don't forget to install blacklight and acpibattery kexts (u will find them in tutorial).

CLOVER.zip

Hey

Can You upload CLOVER.zip on external webiste, because attatchment is not working? (like zippyshare or something else) I want to compare my config with yours, also kexts.