Dell Inspirion 15-3521 stuck at blue tooth transport accepted
3 3

Question

currently booting with flags listed in stuck at bluetooth problem and the other related topics. I've waited and done all various ways and mixed those. I have a Dell Inspirion 15-3521 500gb hdd  6gbs ram, and the rest is factory. Please help this is my first build and I'm becoming discouraged.

currently booting with flags listed in stuck at bluetooth problem and the other related topics. I've waited and done all various ways and mixed those. I have a Dell Inspirion 15-3521 500gb hdd  6gbs ram, and the rest is factory. Please help this is my first build and I'm becoming discouraged. Just cant reach the installer, it freezes at the same point  every single time if i try the gui it just hangs the apple screen with the loading circle. Ive been trying for 4 days now.

29 answers to this question

None of those work. Ive tried all these guides and forums, but it is indeed stuck on that bluetooth completed. I ve waited and also fallen asleep working at it late into the night only to awaken and see the same. Ive used all the amd flags Would do screenshot but i  know how and my phone was broken earlier this week

do a fresh install without Graphics Kexts 

how exactly would i go about erasing them?

actually i figured t out about to boot and try now. i will post results immediately

while installing in customize Graphisc/Move graphics Ketxs/Backup graphics is ticked ,

it didnt work. i dont even get the installer just those lines all the way until the blutooth host is accepted. do you know a way of screen shot to capture?

have you tried to disable Bluetooth in Bios settings

is your bios setting is as per 

Bios Preparation:1. Make sure the laptop is plugged in...2. Power on and hold down F2 to enter BIOS setup3. Use the arrow keys to go to the Boot menu4. Use the down key to move to Secure Boot and press enter5. Select Disabled6. Use the down arrow to move to Load Legacy Option Rom and press enter7. Select Enabled8. Use the down arrow an move to Boot List Option and press enter9. Select Legacy10. Press F10 to save and exit11. Let the machine reboot and press F2 at the Dell logo12. Use the arrow keys to go to the Boot menu13. Use the arrow keys to move to LEGACY BOOT and press enter14. Use the arrow keys and select Hard Drive15. Press F5 or F6 to change it's position to top of the boot order16. Press F10 to save and exit17. Switch off the laptop for now

is your bios setting is as per 

Bios Preparation:1. Make sure the laptop is plugged in...2. Power on and hold down F2 to enter BIOS setup3. Use the arrow keys to go to the Boot menu4. Use the down key to move to Secure Boot and press enter5. Select Disabled6. Use the down arrow to move to Load Legacy Option Rom and press enter7. Select Enabled8. Use the down arrow an move to Boot List Option and press enter9. Select Legacy10. Press F10 to save and exit11. Let the machine reboot and press F2 at the Dell logo12. Use the arrow keys to go to the Boot menu13. Use the arrow keys to move to LEGACY BOOT and press enter14. Use the arrow keys and select Hard Drive15. Press F5 or F6 to change it's position to top of the boot order16. Press F10 to save and exit17. Switch off the laptop for now

yes it is identical. im very comfortable with computers just not apple. i am doing a fresh install and have tried many other configurations with this current set up

let me know exact error you got???

have you tried to disable Bluetooth in Bios settings

No i have not tried that actually, i will right now, that isif this crazy bios will let me. i have insyde h2o a12 

let me know exact error you got???

it just stops. thats the problem. i will take a pic now

this occurs before installation or after installation ???

i never get any  graphical apple screen

@Deepak  its not getting into installer. boots after the nehresh 10.9 screen and then a round of commands then a screen to black for a split sec. then it another round of text and that screen

I have re downloaded it and installed using -v now time for multibeast thank you much Deepak

don't use multibeast just normally install kexts for you hardware 

i had this problem with my desktop. i don't have bluetooth so i delete the IOBluetoothfamily.kext and IObluetoothhiddriver.kext. and btw my desktop is an AMD so i deleted all the appleintel*.kext and now my system works fine

i only have problem with wifi. no internet everything else is amazing

@ may be your wifi is not supported but idk about your lan ,tell me Ethernet Specs from other os's not from Mac