EL Capitan USB Audio Problem

Question

EL Capitan USB Audio Problem

Hey guys i have new problem I just realised that my USB audio device is not working :/ I working with music (studio jobs) i use mixer with audio interface as my default device and now i don't know what to do to fix it...I see on the internet that is a bug with official El Capitan release..So guys anyone know how to fix this problem? :)

And one more thing i still have problem with my AMD R7 360 graphics i use yosemite and now i install El Capitan in hope that El Capitan will fix my problem with graphics but no so if anyone can help me with that problem I'd be grateful btw i know about AMD8000 Controller.kext and AMDX4000.kext but i tried to install it and kext are installed but graphics is still no working :)

2 answers to this question

Hi Tonny

I had the same problem the only difference is our hardware. I have HP Prebook 650 G1 and also had no sound after installing os x el capitan. Not sure if below info will help. 

How i fixed mine is by downloading the VoodooHDA installer package installed it and restarted my mackintosh and sound is working. The only problem with that is the sound is at max but its kind of soft. Still working on sorting that out.

Hope this helps

VoodooHDA 2.8.9 Clover.pkg

Ravyjr thank you this solution work for me to...thanks a lot :D