Need help regarding fresh installation on Dell XPS M1530 notebook

Question

Hi, I am new to hackintosh but have done my homework. I just have a few questions and would appreciate any help regarding these:

1. My notebook (Dell XPS M1530) is currently running Windows 7. Can I install OS X Mavericks straight away (by creating an installation USB) or do I have to install Snow Leopard first?

2. Which distribution of Mavericks should I use? Niresh's or the original distribution from Mac Apps Store? Also, what's the difference between the two? (I am asking this because I will be using this guide - 

and this guy seems to have used the original distro and then pack all the necessary kexts, DSDTs etc in a zip file, tailored specifically for my notebook model. So should I use the Niresh's distro or do as the guy says with the original one?)

2 answers to this question

One question do you know how to partition and resize and create extra hard drive?Because if you mess around with the windows partition you can corrupt the windows partition.And yes you can install mac after windows all you need is install chameleon bootloaderTo the mac os after installation

One question do you know how to partition and resize and create extra hard drive?Because if you mess around with the windows partition you can corrupt the windows partition.And yes you can install mac after windows all you need is install chameleon bootloaderTo the mac os after installation

Yes I can manage partitions. In fact I have 3 partitions but I don't plan to keep Windows. Anyways, my initial question got answered. Thanks for your reply.