Graphics-Audio problem on mavericks and

Question

Hello everybody this is my first hackintosh i try to get to work.So i installed everything with niresh.I booted normally to my mavericks and i installed some kexts from multi beast.After that graphics show some glitches when scrolling or typing especially in safari but i can see that my system has recognised my 2 ati radeon hd 5770 cards that i have.So any idea why this happens?Also i installed the kext for my ALC892 sound with no dsdt but still no sound.But graphics are really annoying me.Any help? 

My system specs are : Motherboard Asrock 870 Extreme 3 AMD Phenom II X9T Black(6-core) with 4GB RAM 

8 answers to this question

No before the multibeast graphics were flawless.I found some patched kext for drivers but now the mavericks stuck on apple logo with the circle moving.I will go for a clean install again to get my graphics back.

You can just uninstall/delete the kexts multibeast install easy ,just go toSystem/library/extensionsAnd there you have them .you dont need to reinstall mac os

1 person likes this

ok everything is fine with graphics i am still trying to enable my audio alc892. and then the last thing is appleID can't connect with iMessage and icloud

Unfortunately i tried almost everything i think for sound and imessage. The realtek alc892 kext doesnt seem to work for me and sometimes when i install the voodoohda it gives me sound but with glitches like buzzes and bad quality.Also nvram.dylib everytime i install it to /extra/modules and restart gives me kernel panick.Any help?

AMD Phenom ii x4 Black edition

M4A87TD/USB3 Motherboard

VT1818 Audio Card

Deleted Voodohd.kext (or any other audio kept in system/lybrary/extensions folder)

Installed new audio Kext using All In On Audio Solution downloaded here:   http://www.hackintosh.zone/file/136-all-in-one-audio-solution/

Restart machine. 

Then in terminal app had to type as fallows to remove stuttering of audio:

yes > /dev/null

Then hit enter

Minimize the terminal window you executed this code in to keep stutter fix working and enjoy.

Does anyone know why the      yes > /dev/null      Command in terminal app removes choppy/stuttery audio for me????

Can i auto enable      yes > /dev/null      at boot so i do not have to re-apply every reboot?????

I have sound finally after all in one solution but i have also choppy audio.I remove it completely by going to voodoohda in system prefs and sliding the input gain to 0.The sound still is not perfect

Audio problem solved for my alc892 codec! Voodoohda.kext ver 2.7.3 from multi beast + hdanenabler2.kext instead of hdaenabler1.kext.Sound is perfect no glitches all my 5 speakers play sound only the sub is out.Green line normally goes to green port but changed the black line to blue port and works smoothly.Last is iMessage now