read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library......
1 1

Question

Hi I have a G50-80 lenovo, i7 graphics card Intel HD 5500 and Radeon r5 M330, with a hard drive ssd 240gb kinston and a hard disk 1t, I'm trying yosemite install via USB and I can not, I left in a mistake. Usb've created with the image yosemite-zone and TransMac. Usb works because I've installed it on another computer via USB.
The errorque gives me is:

Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooTSCSync.kext/Contents/MacOS/VoodooTSCSync]33384 bytes.

Error encountered while starting up the computer.

Pausing 5 seconds...

2016-10-18 14.32.18.png

3 answers to this question

Same issue here on an Inspiron 3542, i5-4200u with Intel HD graphics. I've tried various -v, -x, -f, GraphicsEnabled=No, IGPEnabled=No combinations, cpus=1, but I'm still getting stuck

EDIT: So " /haswell dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f -v -no-zp " sent me to the install screen. Make sure to hit space if it demands you pair a mouse and keyboard

13 hours ago, ClackingComputer said:

Same issue here on an Inspiron 3542, i5-4200u with Intel HD graphics. I've tried various -v, -x, -f, GraphicsEnabled=No, IGPEnabled=No combinations, cpus=1, but I'm still getting stuck

EDIT: So " /haswell dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f -v -no-zp " sent me to the install screen. Make sure to hit space if it demands you pair a mouse and keyboard

I've tried using: " /haswell dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f -v -no-zp " 

and get the same error,

Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooTSCSync.kext/Contents/MacOS/VoodooTSCSync]33384 bytes.

Pausing 5 seconds...

On 18/10/2016 at 2:45 PM, danin19 said:

Hi I have a G50-80 lenovo, i7 graphics card Intel HD 5500 and Radeon r5 M330, with a hard drive ssd 240gb kinston and a hard disk 1t, I'm trying yosemite install via USB and I can not, I left in a mistake. Usb've created with the image yosemite-zone and TransMac. Usb works because I've installed it on another computer via USB.
The errorque gives me is:

Pausing 5 seconds...

2016-10-18 14.32.18.png

?