AMD A8-3850 Tried everything!
1 1

Question

I tried with amd, amd64, amdfx, with -v, -x, -f and all of them in various combinations, then I added/toggled npci=0x2000/0x3000, PCIRootUID=1/0 and finally I tried Bronsovska's kernel with all the previous things, but nothing, I know that this question was just asked many times before, but I need help. (Sorry for bad English, I'm italian)

CPU: AMD A8-3850

GPU: AMD HD 7770 OC

RAM: 4GB

MOTHERBOARD: Asrock A75M-HVS 

6 answers to this question

Please read!

dartesco,

my system is Asrock fm2a75 pro4-M, amd a-10 6800 and radeon 7750 pcie card.

what i did is download kernel http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/295176-amd-questions-answers/page-2

Create a usb installer using my hack.......replace kernel with the one you downloaded........boot from usb using -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x2000 and you will get install screen. Finish installation and just before restart open terminal and remove mach_kernel from HDD and copy mach_kernel from USB to HDD. Restart. Boot from USB selecting the installed HDD and same kernel flags. Finish the post installation procedures and open chameleon wizard. Configure to input all kernel flags while booting. save and reboot. boot from HDD and it should boot direct. Now you can relax and search for all the kexts in the world to enhance........ :) Hope it helps.....

1 person likes this

I was gonna say you probly need a custom kernel

2 people like this

@keviboy I read that myHack needs Snow Leo, but I have just a Leopard VM, because Snow Leo gave me kernel panic every time, what you suggest to do?

@keviboy I read that myHack needs Snow Leo, but I have just a Leopard VM, because Snow Leo gave me kernel panic every time, what you suggest to do?

Download MAvericks 10.9 and copy it to apps in leopard......run myhack from apps and follow directions......if it doesn't you can try making it from windows.......not sure about the process but you can......or find someone with a mac and borrow it for USB creation.......