Dell 15R - 5521 Hackintosh Booting Error and Graphics Kext

Question

Specs :- 
Processor: Intel Core i7 (3rd Gen) 3537U
Chipset: Mobile HM76 Express
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
HDD: SATA 1TB
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8730M and Intel HD 4000

My problem: I Installed Niresh Mavericks 10.9 Successfully. after installation I can only boot using that Niresh Bootable Pendrive I used to install OSX and with: GraphicsEnabler=No -x 
GraphicsEnabler=No -v doesn't work neither npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No -v it stucks at: SazsIzw.jpgMy VT(Virtualization Technology is Disabled) 
I can't figure out what the problem is but safe mode boot is ok GraphicsEnabler=No -x works fine....
​I have Installed Realtek 8105E Successfully but only in 10Mbps Mode and speed sucks at that but i am glad that its working maybe you guys can find something that works at 100Mbps . Last but not the least my Intel HD 4000 drivers which i downloaded from this forum it had 2 kext files i tried installing using the kext wizard and using the perfect guide provided here: http://www.hackintosh.zone/forums/topic/535-guide-how-to-install-a-kext/  it didn't worked. so far the only thing i can get to work is the Realtek ethernet driver which is also not perfect i think so guys please help me out and if i forgot to mention i am installing this along side with windows 7 so if i have to boot to niresh i have to put the pendrive bootable of OSX and then select and boot from that choosing my HACKINTOSH HD and GraphicsEnabler=No -x it works.....

3 answers to this question

You have to install a bootloader. We have said that before.

And what port are you using? (hdmi, vga or dvi)

You have to install a bootloader. We have said that before.

And what port are you using? (hdmi, vga or dvi)

Its Laptop Actually and I have no idea what Port Its connected to internally :(

If this topic is still useful... 

I have an older version of this laptop, I installed mavericks was able to boot into it... 

Unfortunately my research showed that the AMD radeon 8xxx series are not compatible with mac because apple don't use them any more... dont worry the intel hd 4000 will work but you will be stuck with 64mb of video memory... ¬_¬  which when watching youtube or a video or going into launch pad destroys the performance...

and also the intel wireless card is not compatible either... so i had to buy a little wireless usb adapter.

something like this will do...  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/221061391521?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108

make sure the wireless usb has software for mac...

I'm not quite sure about the booting error. 

the install i had to do was 

Graphics enabler =no 

igpenabler=no 

backup graphics kexts = all of them 

and then you download, chameleon wizard and make sure that you check resolution finder or 

1080p mode extra...

and make sure you force 64bit mode