HP Envy dv6-7222nr No wifi
1 1

Question

Hello I just want to start of saying this is my first hackintosh, so please excuse me I'm a noob. I installed Mavericks on my laptop. The install went buttery-smooth, everything works fine. I only have one issue. There's no wifi. When I go to System preferences->network there's no option for wifi, yet when I go to safari and attempt to go to a website, I click on network diagnostics and wifi is there but it is greyed out. Any idea how I can fix this? Here is the full list of specs taken directly from HP's website. Microprocessor2.50GHz 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3210M Processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10GHzMemory4GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 DIMM)Memory Slots2 user accessibleVideo GraphicsIntel HD graphics 4000 with up to 1696MB total graphics memoryDisplay15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366x768)Hard Drive500GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive ProtectionMultimedia DriveSuperMulti DVD burnerNetwork Card10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)Wireless Connectivity802.11b/g/n WLANBluetoothSoundBeats Audio quad speakers and a subwooferKeyboardFull-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypadPointing DeviceTouchpad supporting multi-touch gestures with on/off buttonExternal PortsMulti-format digital media card reader for Secure Digital cards and Multimedia cards3 SuperSpeed USB 3.01 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.01 HDMI1 VGA (15-pin)1 RJ-45 (LAN)1 Headphone-out1 Microphone-inDimensions14.88 in (W) x 9.72 in (D) x 1.16 in (min H)/ 1.28 in (max H)Weight5.66 lbPower65W AC adapter6-cell 47WHr 2.2 Ah lithium-ion batteryID Mech DescriptionHP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphoneHP SimplePass with integrated fingerprint reader

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet