mouse track pad and wireless drivers not available
3 3

Question

installation was great. everything is working perfectly except my wireless connection and not being able to use my mouse track pad on my dell inspiron N5050 ..... NEED SOME HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

9 answers to this question

can i get any app to open it?? cos i don't seem to have an application dat can open it…. thank you

You dont open kexts you can use ,well yes sometimes to modified them ,but what you need is a kext installerUse (Kextutility) to install kexts files

1 person likes this

Hi to everyone I install Niresh 10.8.5 on my dell n 4050 core i3

And  i can not get wifi ... i install a Kext from multibeast and All in one solution but nothe i have the icon but I can not find any network to conect and have internet ... I need some hep so please answer me as soon as you can c:

Plz collect info of your Ethernet ,then install correct kext , you can use macpois0n

Hey Deepak! 

I'm having a problem with the 10.8.5 installer, I can boot into the installer with 0 bootflags and start the installation, after customizing the files to install, but it jumps from 18 minutes to 8 minutes when it's installing and just hangs there for 3 minutes then says it can't be installed on my computer. Any idea as to why this is happening? Thanks.

Instale yosemite 10.10 en Laptop Dell N4050 pero no me funciona el WIFI ni Nic help me please.