AsrockZ77 Extreme4 I53570k GTX560TI

Question

First I want to thank Niresh for all his hard work in making this distro, as his ML distro worked like a charm.

Here is my situation.  I was able to get the software install with no problems.   However when trying to boot in the system I would get 

**** [iOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport! = I was able to resolve this by using step two on how to fix the DMOS Arrived, and now I'm able to boot into Maverick with no issues after that.  My question is how do I get my screen resolution back.  The only option I have is 1024x768.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

4 answers to this question

You get full resolution by installing the nesesary Kexts for your videocard :)

1 person likes this

Thanks for the reply

I have the Nvidia Retail Drivers package.  But when I go to install it, it tells me that these drivers have already been installed on this machine.

You can check if thats true by goin to/system/library/extensionsCheck if the kexts are there

1 person likes this

I checked in that directory, and deleted all NV kexts, as well as GeForce kexts.  It's still stating that my system already has drives which support Geforce and Quadro Mac OS X edition cards