Mackintosh does not turn off or sleep
I Installed Sierra from scratch with the Niresh distro provided in Hackintosh computer, everything works fine (Sound, wifi, bluetooth) except that the machine does not go to sleep (with the BIOS configured as S1 it slows down the fan and then the rig reeboots, with S3 it only slows down the fan but does not go to sleep), when I click on shut down the screen goes blank and after a few seconds it reboots) my Motherboard is a very old gigabyte g41-sl2 with Core2duo 3.16 ghz, 8 gb of DDR3 RAM, graphics card is a Nvidia 8400 gs 512 of vram, a SSD of 120 gb and two hard drives of 500 gb each, does anybody have figured out how can that issue be fixed? thank you in advance
"Unable To Install Yosemite On My Hp amd Laptop
hi !! I have Hp amd Laptop
HP 15-ba021ax (AMD A10-9600p
2.3GHz AMD A10-9600P processor
4GB DDR4 RAM
1TB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
15.6-inch screen, AMD Radeon R7 M440 2GB Graphics
i Created A bootable USB of Yosemite Latest Version and Boot it Via USB..I tried Lots of Boot flags but every time Installation Stuck at Apple Logo on Starting..Alwaye my Laptop stuck at Apple logo on starting. So, i Requested you to please help me to install Yosemite In mY Hp amd Laptop ... Thank You"
What boot flags did u enter?
Help with a few things
Today I got Sierra installed on my Hackintosh made of old random components I had laying around. So far so good with a few issues:
1) I assume I can not update OS point release versions using the proper MacOS updater ? if not how do I update ?
2) My keyboard layout is messed up, even with UK keyboard selected it is still using US layout, how to fix ?
3) Vsync on my video card apears to be turned off, how to turn it on ? (Video is a ATI 7790)
This would be the contents of my config.plist for graphics:
Is the above correct for the 7790 ? as it appears that these settings do not work as in about this Mac I have for Graphics "Display 7MB"
Mavericks/Yosemite laptop Overheating (Core 2 Duo)
Hello guys, i have a problem with my laptop Bangho, Motherboard made by Clevo which has an overheating problem, this problem happens in every hackintosh that i install, no matter what, my pc would overheat to over 70º, i been using HWmonitor to check my temperatures and it's over 70º and sometimes it goes over 80º which is really weird becouse when i use windows my pc works at around 30º-40º, if you want to know my specs, here they are:
Cpu: Core 2 Duo P8400 @ 2.26GHz
Gpu: nVidia GeForce 9300m GS (236mb)
Ram: 3 GB 1x2gb 1x1gb
Audio: Intel 82801I (ICH9 Family)
Wireless Adapter: Atheros AR9285
Motherboard: Clevo M746TU (I think)
Laptop Model: Bangho B-76XOTU
Os: Niresh Mavericks (And tested Yosemite Zone) getting same problem with both OS
Stuff i already tried:
- Install NullCpuPowerManagement (Didn't Work, high temperature)
- Delete NullCpuPowerManagement and installing Patched intelcpupowermanagement from Multibeast (Getting Kernel Panic)
- Install EasyBeast (Didn't Work, high temperature)
- Using -cpus=1 (Didn't Work, high temperature)
To finalize i must add that when my laptop gets really hot it turns off itself
- System is really slow to load, mainly becouse it stuck a while in a line like this: [iOBluetoothHCIController][searchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!
That's All! And thanks for the help
Sorry for my bad English btw
I have gigabyte b75-md3h board, intel i3 processor, nVidia Geforce 9400 GT graphics card and 16 GB Ram. I did tried almost every option in installation like unchecking graphics, audio and network but the installation fails in one or the other way. I hav also re-downloaded the dmg and have also used newly purchased pendrive but nothing works. Can anyone please help me. Thanks in advance 😢