Kernel panic after installing mavericks 10.9 - Hackintosh Mavericks - Hackintosh Zone Kernel panic after installing mavericks 10.9 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bilal2404

Kernel panic after installing mavericks 10.9

Kernel panic after installing mavericks 10.9

Hi, I've had a hard time installing niresh mavericks on my machine 

Specs:

Pentium D 

3 gb ram

80 gb sata hdd

512 mb nividia gs 8400 ddr2

Every time i tried to boot the usb with some bootflags it gave me a black screen so i downloaded broyka patched kernel and replaced it with mach_kernel file in the usb . Now i could reach the installer and install the osx 10.9 even without boot flags .

Now the only problem is that I cannot boot to the macintosh HD ,now its stuck on the apple logo and wont show any spinning wheel or mouse its just a n apple logo screen 

I replaced mach_kernel file in hdd to broyka's patched kernel 

With -v it gives me a black screen with nothing on it ( cursor or spinning wheel )

And with -v -f i get a kernel panic 20226387_495797350756604_1211846498_o.jp

Boot loader = chamelion (standard)

If i boot to usb the installer works fine . 

Loos like a kext eror or a missing dependencie try to boot with -x for safe mode it disabled dangerous kexts to boot mac without issues and maybe by updating or find another or delete the highlighted kext that is causing a kernel panic

try also when you setup the mac try also with: -v -x xcpm kext-dev-mode=1 maybe that should initialize all kexts.

Mostly a kernel panic will come if a kexts is required for booting the system is corrupted, missing or you must to update the kext because its outdated or you need to downgrade the kext to older version using kext wizard doesnt matter to install older or newer kexts supported for your lapotp model or desktop and the right mavericks so your system could boot normally.

i looked up for ya the patched kernel you use i think its not supported with your cpu and i think that will only cause more problems.

Bronzovka's (A.K.A. Bronyas) 10.9.0 mach_kernel_rc7

• AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250
  • AMD Opteron™ Processor 3350 HE
  • AMD FX-8320
  • AMD FX-8350
  • AMD FX-8150
  • AMD Athlon™ X2 340
  • AMD Phenom II X4 955 [Black Edition]
  • AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
  • Intel Paxville Xeon DP
  • AMD A8-4500m APU
  • Others (Maybe others like i3 i5 i7 maybe not pentium D) im not sure but try to use the vanilla way.

And the kernel extensions one of them are faulty.

Like it says kernel extension in backtraces.

i think you found your problem by download and replace the corrupted com.apple.kec.CoreCrypto kext which maybe can be found in /System/Library/Extensions so first try to reinstall from usb with original niresh kernel dont use amd kernel because you have intel and after it says installation complete... restart ETA like 10 seconds click restart you see a chameleon bootloader so as you mentioned in your problem then try -v -x xcpm npci=0x2000 dart=0

then setup the mac and reboot without -x 

see if that works.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Donation Goals

Hosting May 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$35.82 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• I've added every kext possible, Lilu, IntelGraphicsFixup, changed my config settings nothing so far has worked. I tried asking for help on the tony mac forums, but was banned the minute I sent the progress report they asked for, for software piracy. (which makes no sense because any hackintosh is software piracy anyway) but regardless of that, I still have very choppy graphics, and only 4 mb of VRAM, as shown in the about my mac screenshot I linked below. Can anyone help?
    • Hi, 
      I finally decided to install macOS high sierra on my laptop - Lenovo IdeaPad 720S 15IKB.
      It has:   i5-7300HQ, Intel HM175
      12GB DDR4 RAM
      A Samsung 256GB NVMe Drive
      GTX 1050 Ti With Max-Q   The first try did not boot so i had to use some args to get it to boot. The first problem arises due to the fact that all available usb slots are usb 3.1. The installer did not recognise my keyboard and trackpad and i had to install some kexts to get them working. Well, after i intalled the kexts, It was stuck in a boot loop. I was fed up and it was late so i decided to download hackintosh zone from niresh. I would install it later. Well, when i run hackintosh zone it gets stuck at the apple logo after loading. I ran it in verbose mode and it gets stuck in the following   [Date] localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] <Error>: Host-level exception raised: pid = 541, thread = 0xbf1f, exception type = 0xd, codes = { 0 }, states = { 0 }
      busy timeout[0], (240s): 'AppleEFIRuntime'
      busy timeout[1], (240s): 'AppleEFIRuntime'
      busy timeout[2], (240s): 'AppleEFIRuntime'   Then the screen goes blank and it starts over. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    • ASUS laptop X550D can run hackintosk ? help me ! please!!!   thanks alot
    • Oh, thank you but in the meantime I thought again and have installed High Sierra instead. It works just fine, put a camera, bluetooth, wifi, all working OK. I only have to solve a little problem when doing restart it freezes but after shutdown it comes up good! I have also Win7 on same mbr disk and I start with the installation usb but I think go over to EasyBCD to make a smoother boot. If your experienced I would appreciate very much any hints for helping me in this direction. 
    • Hello people!😃   I am new to the hackintosh community. I have a old pc at my home running windows 10 pro. Its a Pentium Dual Core 1.6ghz Processor. A 250mb intel HD i-gpu. (No dedicated Graphics card). A 2gb DDR2 ram. 160gb HDD.   Can i install any mac distro on it ?   I don't want to edit videos on it. I just want to start hackintoshing from this, than my laptop & than my friends laptop. Untill i master this art ☺.   Thank you.
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Niresh

542    0