I have installed Sierra Zone on my Dell Vostro 3250. I cannot boot with UEFI Clover and have to use my USB to boot at all times. And a problem with a WiFi + Bluetooth Card - Hackintosh Sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
shivmacx86

I have installed Sierra Zone on my Dell Vostro 3250. I cannot boot with UEFI Clover and have to use my USB to boot at all times. And a problem with a WiFi + Bluetooth Card

Question

I have installed Sierra Zone on my Dell Vostro 3250. I cannot boot with UEFI Clover and have to use my USB to boot at all times. And a problem with a WiFi + Bluetooth Card

Hey!

I am new to the Hackintosh Community and have installed macOS Sierra Zone (From USB) using UEFI and I can't boot using the HDD.

I have

- A Dell Vostro 3250, with Pentium G4400 (installed using FakeCPUID in Clover)

- Dell 1707 Wireless Card(WiFi 802.11b/g/n 2.4ghz + BT 4.0 LE)

I cant boot using Clover, and it opens Chameleon. I have enabled UEFI and Legacy both.

And when I am in macOS, I can't use WiFi. Any help here please?

P.S. This is my second Hackintosh build. ( prev. done with Mac OS X Lion Niresh v2 on AMD A10 APU, no perfect graphics, legacy)

EDIT: I'm done. Installed AR9565 next, WiFi up and running. As for Bluetooth and graphics.... Dunno.

1 answer to this question